Elle

Let Me Love You Like a Woman (Single) - OUT NOW: October 16th, 2020

6 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

CdS2caZ.png

Its interesting that Lana posted this because this picture was on that devoutmermaid account but I think the account got deleted or something because I can't find it anymore haha 

I don't appreciate the song much. For me, it's just sort of there, without much dynamic, and is over before it gets going. It definitely sounds like it could have been a 'NFR' outtake, or a continuation of that album. I rate it low compared to much of her other work, especially to recently linked tracks like 'Living Legend,' 'Serene Queen,' 'I Talk to Jesus' and 'Thunder.' 

I really hope the rest of the album is more dynamic and melodic. 

i do like the song, i think it's very cute and sweet, but the mixing / production is really getting in the way of me enjoying the song :noparty: the mixing is weird, and it sounds very "watery" which i don't like, i can't explain what that is really but it's like, drowned in reverb to the point where it doesn't sound great. i feel bad for being a little critical of it because everyone likes it a lot! maybe it'll grow onto me with time, maybe it's more effective when it's compared to the entire album. 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

7 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

I don't appreciate the song much. For me, it's just sort of there, without much dynamic, and is over before it gets going. It definitely sounds like it could have been a 'NFR' outtake, or a continuation of that album. I rate it low compared to much of her other work, especially to recently linked tracks like 'Living Legend,' 'Serene Queen,' 'I Talk to Jesus' and 'Thunder.' 

I really hope the rest of the album is more dynamic and melodic. 

I was waiting for you to trash the song just like you’ve been doing with NFR since 2019 (and can’t stop doing for some reason, but I guess some people stay bitter for a while), and finally there you are! You’re so predictable that’s it’s not even funny anymore :smh: Would’ve been surprising if you liked a piano ballad that Jack produced.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Her boyfriend showing support for her single - 

50494947416_f358977594_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

#5 on iTunes right now :) x

50494987891_60b6e6f1e7.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

On 10/13/2020 at 7:30 PM, Jared said:

To say she sounds like she's on auto-pilot mode on both TJF & LMLYLAW snippets would be the understatement of the century. They're literally the sound of an artist letting their worst instincts run wild. So lazy, so by the numbers, it's horrifying. I guess NFR was more the case of ''even a blind pig can find an acorn once in a while'', which isn't a surprise.

My advice to her: crawl under a rock and stay there for a long time. She has done more than enough damage this year. 

I have nothing to say about the song; it's not worth commenting on. But I'm convinced now more than ever that Lana must have one of the worst, most shallow, superficial, vapid fanbases out there. 

2 minutes ago, Jared said:

I have nothing to say about the song; it's not worth commenting on. But I'm convinced now more than ever that Lana must have one of the worst, most shallow, superficial, vapid fanbases out there. 

GO AWAY. You have no right to comment on literal perfection

3 minutes ago, Jared said:

"To say she sounds like she's on auto-pilot mode on both TJF & LMLYLAW snippets would be the understatement of the century." " 

I've only heard a snippet of TJF, so I can't comment on that, but, despite his strong wording, I agree with Jared about LMLYLAW.

It's so insubstantial that it's barely there. There's very little melody, and that little bit of melody is then repeated throughout the song. It's not substantial, it's not dramatic, it's not weighty, it's not catchy, it's not beautiful. The melody isn't developed the way the melody was for, say, Video Games. That's how I hear it. 

Yes, I know LMLYLAW is probably exactly what LDR wanted and intended it to be. 

4 minutes ago, Jared said:

ok mate photo-thumb-2683.jpg

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, Jared said:

If you have nothing to say about this song what are you doing here? 

:pls:

Anyways

Dealer and Yosemite on COTCC

Now we are on the way to the title track...let's move to the Countryclub :hottie:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: