Elle

"American Standards & Classics" Cover Album - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, terrorcherry said:

Anyone else feel like that photo is good enough to be the cover for the whole album?

Imagine if the record is called “For Phoenix” or something & it’s filled with songs she wants her niece to grow up on :xcry: 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

The letter that Lana got. The fan meant her unreleased album. Like her actual unreleased album.

Knowing Lana she most likely thought the fan wanted her unreleased shelved “cover” album to be released :sideeye:. This will bomb harder than ChemTANKs and Blue TANKisters put together :rip:. Zach Dawes is a good “additional” producer. He and that Eric dude CAN NOT solo produce a song. They sound BORING.

Anyway, I’m going to hold off on creating a formal pre-release thread until we have more info that a record is actually coming in case TMHCR is just a one-off single, but just in case Lana announces a cover album while I’m asleep, I will officially reserve this post to turn into a Covers Album Pre-Release OP skkkk x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

3 minutes ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

The letter that Lana got. The fan meant her unreleased album. Like her actual unreleased album.

Knowing Lana she most likely thought the fan wanted her unreleased “cover” album to be released :sideeye:. This will bomb harder than ChemTANK and Blue Tankisters put together :rip:. Zach Dawes is a good “additional” producer. He and that Eric dude can NOT solo produce a song. They sound BORING.

Omg so negative ur Aura is dark like the woman from the Grudge

21 minutes ago, Elle said:

Imagine if the record is called “For Phoenix” or something & it’s filled with songs she wants her niece to grow up on :xcry: 

no but what if---

"Even the fourteen-year old knew, "Froggie Came A-Courtin'"
How do my blood relatives know all of these songs?
I don't know anyone left to know songs that I sing"

--what if it's a record of songs for Phoenix so she's left to know the songs that she sings :trisha:

𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚑

5 minutes ago, Elle said:

Anyway, I’m going to hold off on creating a formal pre-release thread until we have more info that a record is actually coming in case TMHCR is just a one-off single, but just in case Lana announces a cover album while I’m asleep, I will officially reserve this post to turn into a Covers Album Pre-Release OP skkkk x

we so desperately need a new pre-release thread… ALBUM ANNOUNCEMENT 9 AM ET :worship:

12 minutes ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

Knowing Lana she most likely thought the fan wanted her unreleased “cover” album to be released :sideeye:. This will bomb harder than ChemTANK and Blue Tankisters put together :rip:. Zach Dawes is a good “additional” producer. He and that Eric dude CAN NOT solo produce a song. They sound BORING.

Froggo.gif

url%5D