LustForDelRey

Lana to be a musical guest on the Jimmy Fallon Show - December 14th, 2020

Now hold on.. If COCC's coming in March, December's a pretty good month to officially start off the era with a lead single. COCC title track coming this friday along with the video, yupp! Promoted by her first televised performance in 8 years! 

fan base] Mariah Carey - Page 2474 - Base - ATRL

qfrWuBl.png

22 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Now hold on.. If COCC's coming in March, December's a pretty good month to officially start off the era with a lead single. COCC title track coming this friday along with the video, yupp! Promoted by her first televised performance in 8 years! 

fan base] Mariah Carey - Page 2474 - Base - ATRL

Code.....CRACKED! :kris:

I hope John Cena is there so he can become a stan and then audition to be in one of her music videos for COCC playing Lana's love interest

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Dec 14, I would expect her to cover a Christmas song, possibly one of the covers from the album (assuming any of them are holiday songs). Or "I'll be Home for Christmas" again because sis is lazy. :lolno: But who knows. She loves to surprise. :brows:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

5 minutes ago, LustForDelRey said:

I really would love if Lana covered last Christmas imagine the serve she did justice to doin time or Santa baby give us a studio version.

pls last christmas is so cheesy 

if for any reason lana comes out of hiding and chooses a christmas song as her big television debut (sigh), santa baby is the only correct answer 

46 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

I hope John Cena is there so he can become a stan and then audition to be in one of her music videos for COCC playing Lana's love interest

You wouldn't see him anyway

1 hour ago, Bunny Mozart said:

fun fact - 3 years ago, I filmed the movie Blockers w/ John Cena, and during a downtime where they were readjusting the cameras, all of the extras & minor cast were being held in this room in a club (we were filming a prom scene so we were filming in this really nice club in Atlanta.) 

I had to use the restroom during this break, and for some reason still unknown to me, I left everything in the room - including my phone. & if you know me, my phone is NEVER left behind if I’m going somewhere, but I am quite weird about having phones in a restroom (gross.) So anyway, I left the room and started walking down the corridor. As I was walking, I heard someone playing “Say Something” by A Great Big World on the piano and it was absolutely beautiful, so I peeked my head into the room it was coming from. It was John Cena. All alone in this big empty room was John Cena just vibing on the piano. I stood in the room and watched him play the rest of the song, then clapped when he finished and he smiled at me before starting another song. I still really had to pee though, so I left. When I returned to the holding room I told a friend about what I had just saw and word got around, and some people went to watch him play & there were videos on Snapchat stories and such. I need to hit up some friends from the set to see if anyone still has those videos, because that was so incredible. I just wish I had brought my phone with me when I left for the restroom so I could’ve filmed a little myself, but it was also nice just to soak up that incredible moment. I feel honoured to have watched him play alone though, just me and him - it was pretty surreal tbh. & he’s very talented!

Anyway, this could be a lovely music video where John is playing the piano while Lana is singing. Perhaps the acoustic version of “How to Disappear” we’ve all been waiting for..

I digress x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 minutes ago, Liquorice said:

I'm gonna make a big effort and won't get excited about what she will perform... I can see her doing some random thing like brigning that guy to sing Halluciflops :pukey:

we collectively forgot that lame song and i pray she did too (just like she forgot majority of honeymoon since releasing it)