LustForDelRey

Lana to be a musical guest on the Jimmy Fallon Show - December 14th, 2020

@Elle must hate us for always going off topic

Sorry, queen 

Red Hot Chilli Peppers cover it is!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 minutes ago, California said:

Sorry, queen 

I’d actually be ok with this because it would point towards her covers album not just being jazz standards I don’t care too much about and it would actually make me a lil excited for that project.

(I have no issue with jazz standards but I’ve heard all of them so many times I don’t care to hear more renditions of them even if it is one of my top artists) 

I’ve haven’t really been here since she was in that red car with blonde hair and I’m not about to go read 25 pages, is the ☝️? like One Hot Minute and the airplane pose cuz she’ll be performing Aeroplane??? Is that for which album..... I’m so confused 

UbsOye5.png

I don’t think we should rule out the possibility of her premiering the title track. She randomly debuted How to Disappear at the Apple Event on October 30, 2018, which was 10 months before NFR was even released.

As of right now, we’re expecting the album to come out in 3-7 months, and we have had confirmation that the title track will be released as a single with its video for the last 3 months. It makes sense that it’s finally coming what with the links being activated and numerous people in her circle saying it’s “coming soon” since September. 

But anything is possible! We shall find out on Monday! Can’t wait!

4 minutes ago, California said:

Sorry, queen 

I don’t understand why everyone insisted on talking about the Jimmy Fallon performance in the Chemtrails thread and then insisted on talking about Chemtrails in the Jimmy Fallon thread.. like do you guys just click the first thread you see to make your posts? :toofunny:

Anyway, luv u guys so much, but please try to consider if the thread you're posting in best reflects the content of your post before you submit it.

(Also, at the risk of sounding too hopeful, I feel that whatever she's singing will be new - whether it be from Chemtrails or from AS&C)

xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

7 minutes ago, Elle said:

I don’t understand why everyone insisted on talking about the Jimmy Fallon performance in the Chemtrails thread and then insisted on talking about Chemtrails in the Jimmy Fallon thread.. like do you guys just click the first thread you see to make your posts? :toofunny:

Anyway, luv u guys so much, but please try to consider if the thread you're posting in best reflects the content of your post before you submit it.

(Also, at the risk of sounding too hopeful, I feel that whatever she's singing will be new - whether it be from Chemtrails or from AS&C)

xx

For me it’s just really easy to transition from one topic to the next, I’ll start with A, sprinkle in some B in there, and then end up talking about B :rip::rip:

I feel like I need an announcement topic, that’s kept locked, and then just discuss every ‘hot topic’ in one mega thread so I can talk about A while ending up at E :brows:

"Don’t forget me"

Oh wow, I was assuming it would be a cover of a holiday song, but her posting like an adorable airplane makes me think it actually will be COCC (airplane making chemtrails in the sky). The way we maybe won! :dance:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

5 minutes ago, HyperVelvet said:

Do we know what time the TV performance takes place?

I've never been so excited for a Monday :flutter:

I think they perform near the end so probably around 12:25AM est, if I had to make a guess 

or right before midnight so she can perform it and then release the video at midnight 

"Don’t forget me"

9 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I think they perform near the end so probably around 12:25AM est, if I had to make a guess 

or right before midnight so she can perform it and then release the video at midnight 

of course lana does this the night before my GRE :toofunny: 

4 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

don't stay up for it watch it in the morning to hype yourself up cause it could be video games and that would be tragic

i am unhinged and will be glued to lana boards if i watch before:deadbanana:

i’ll either stay up and watch- possibly not go to sleep until 2am, or i’ll wait until after my test but I also don’t have enough self control for that 

4 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

we need to revive the delulu energy, we're going to hear cotcc on monday! the way we won, when we expected it the least! Pin on gifffffs!

my Delulu energy is completely revived for now!!

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

889114B4-D2F9-42BB-9E42-398FF66DEF15.jpe

I’ll take the blonde single cover, either :defeated:

photoshop one with LMLYLAW single cover, that way we have it just incase 

"Don’t forget me"

jimmy: and now, lana del rey, with her new single, let me love you like a woman! :ahh:

lana: :twirls:i come from a small town, how bout you?

lb: :awkney2: :eyeroll: :cat:

lana: lol, just kidding :xgiggle: :makeup2:

lb: :ahhney: 

jimmy: :stareney3:

lana: i'll actually be performing my new single, the title track from my upcoming album... :twirls: 

lb: :kris: :lange: :crying: :monica:

jimmy: :sass: :hellno: :ma: :oop:

WGe8ynS.gif

Monday I have to be up at 6AM for work, so staying up super late is gonna be really rough. I’m thinking I’ll probably stay up but who knows, I might fall asleep early and wake up in the middle night and see what happens :defeated: 

October and November FLEW by plz tell me why this one week in December has lasted longer than those two months combined 

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

jimmy: and now, lana del rey, with her new single, let me love you like a woman! :ahh:

lana: :twirls:i come from a small town, how bout you?

lb: :awkney2: :eyeroll: :cat:

lana: lol, just kidding :xgiggle: :makeup2:

lb: :ahhney: 

jimmy: :stareney3:

lana: i'll actually be performing my new single, the title track from my upcoming album... :twirls: 

lb: :kris: :lange: :crying: :monica:

jimmy: :sass: :hellno: :ma: :oop:

lana: Sylvia... :mj:

Lanarat.png