Elle

7th Annual Ally Coalition Talent Show @ Twitch Livestream - December 21st, 2020

Just now, past the bushes said:

inb4 she premieres Chemtrails MV :bebe:

BROO!!! i'd be happy

2 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

I just don’t see what the point of showing a bunch of performances that we already have would be. I’m not saying it’s not a possibility, it just seems like it would be pointless and a dumb move. I figured it be a live twitch stream 

yeah exactly:hillary: i agree

5 minutes ago, HyperVelvet said:

What time is the performance tomorrow?

I can't wait to hear her say: "This song is from my new record COCC. It's called Tulsa Jesus Freak" :air:

it starts at 9PM eastern

"Don’t forget me"

If they go on in the order that they're listed on the poster, then I think Lana will go on about an hour after it starts, assuming each performer does two songs

200ddd7056a7178e78239257e8a74baa.gif

white lies and black beaches and blood red sangrias

1 hour ago, HyperVelvet said:

I can't wait to hear her say: "This song is from my new record COCC. It's called Tulsa Jesus Freak" :air:

Tomorrow she's def gonna perform: Off to the Races, Blue Jeans, and Born to Die. :delicious: followed by her saying something long the lines of: "and my latest album, Norman fucking rockwell is out now!"

2 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Tomorrow she's def gonna perform: Off to the Races, Blue Jeans, and Born to Die. :delicious: followed by her saying something long the lines of: "and my latest album, Norman fucking rockwell is out now!"

she must be using internet explorer :agree: 

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

1 hour ago, HyperVelvet said:

manifest it (yeah) i finessed it (i finessed it)

giphy-downsized.gif

if i wasn’t so fucked up, i think i’d fuck you all the time 

2 hours ago, Nobody said:

Lana when she's asked about the Christmas album on jack's livestream tomorrow

B5TqfZl.gif

imagine if she gets asked and her internet just absolutely dies at the sametime CHILÉ lets not manifest

23 minutes ago, doodwheresmyfrootloops said:

imagine if she gets asked and her internet just absolutely dies at the sametime CHILÉ lets not manifest

Let's not remind her about that album so that she thinks she wanted to release digital COCC as a Christmas gift:hype:

I’m wondering if she’ll only be singing one song considering there’s 19 singers & 8 comedians and the event starts pretty late. If that’s the case, it’ll probably be LMLYLAW unless she surprises us with a new song!

When I saw her at this event in 2018 she sang 4 songs, but there were only 9 acts total for a two hour show x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

On 12/19/2020 at 2:33 PM, Roll With me said:

I was checking the merch of the Ally Coalition show and realised they have a guitar signed by Lana (along with other artists like Jack, Mitski, Regina Spektor, etc.) for 2,700$. Perhaps any of you is a big Lana collector and is willing to pay for it, so I'll drop the link: https://www.hellomerch.com/collections/the-ally-coalition/products/signed-gibson-2019-les-paul-studio

I guess it was signed 2 years ago when Lana was part of the show as well with all those other artists

My heart says yes but my wallet says no...

giphy-downsized.gif

2 hours ago, Elle said:

I’m wondering if she’ll only be singing one song considering there’s 19 singers & 8 comedians and the event starts pretty late. If that’s the case, it’ll probably be LMLYLAW unless she surprises us with a new song!

When I saw her at this event in 2018 she sang 4 songs, but there were only 9 acts total for a two hour show x

Wait she sang 4 songs? Always thought that she only sang Hey Blue Baby & I must be stupid....

And really amazing that you saw her in 2018, performing two new songs!!!:wowcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: