Elle

7th Annual Ally Coalition Talent Show @ Twitch Livestream - December 21st, 2020

I couldn't be happier. It's not even 11:00 EST. I didn't watch the whole thing maybe the last half hour and Lana delivered. OK that filter thing through Silent Night was a bit distracting but her voice, WOW!!!!! :wave2: :byeh8rs2: :ohmy:

So probably a dumb question but when LMLYLAW was announced as being the song she was singing, did they at least mention ‘new album’ at all? Or does it still only exist to Lana fans 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Nikogo said:

So probably a dumb question but when LMLYLAW was announced as being the song she was singing, did they at least mention ‘new album’ at all? Or does it still only exist to Lana fans 

Legit said nothing album related hahah just that that was what she was performing.

Wow I still can't get over what I just saw - she looked so beautiful and served vocals. Silent Night was such a wonderful, unexpected surprise.  (I still really hope she does a holiday album one day.) I hope she keeps serving us with these livestream performances, they've been such a nice treat during the waiting time x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 minutes ago, HighbytheSea said:

Legit said nothing album related hahah just that that was what she was performing.

that’s what I figured :rip: same with Fallon, the album wasn’t mentioned at all then either. Thank for for lnk.to and Shazam to at least give us confirmation it’s actually a real album :rip:

I definitely can’t wait to hear her sing silent night! I love when she sings Christmas songs :wub:

(remember the meltdowns last week when we thought she was going to sing Christmas songs? Who would have known we were right just a week off)

"Don’t forget me"

Lana + her cats is the cutest thing ever. :wub: I thought the “C” stocking might be Chuck not Clay, but could be either. I love her hair. :legend:

She did that!

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

She looked lovely and happy which is such a nice conclusion to this weird year. She sounded really lovely on Silent Night. Top marks! 

Ahahahaha though omg I really don't know why she sang Let Me Love You etc, it's like we now in addition to the scrappy video and the Fallon broadcast we now have a Christmas music video version too?? Mixing was not good but she sounded great. The song is really growing on me.

As a side note, I really prefer the trio of incredible singers to her backing vocals. If nothing else beyond adding texture to her work, the composition of the words gets really muddled when she is singing "Let me hold you like a baby" and the backing vocals sing "Take you to infinity". Otherwise it sounds like "Let me take you to infinity" and "Let me take you like a baby" . . . :bebe:

3lfQEhw.png

it's still being processed, but here are her two performances

if anyone's interested in the other performances, i can upload them too

edit: someone actually subscribed :bebe:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

7 minutes ago, lamms said:

thank you!!!

"Don’t forget me"

9 minutes ago, lamms said:

a saint has arrived :defeated:

(not her saying "I never do christmas songs" :rip:  I'll be Home For Christmas and Santa Baby be like :rip: )

giphy.gif