Elle

7th Annual Ally Coalition Talent Show @ Twitch Livestream - December 21st, 2020

Unpopular opinion maybe but I’m really hating this super breathy singing style she’s been doing lately, like on YNWA and now Silent Night. I know she’s famous for being breathy but .. this is a bit much, I miss her deeper register

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

5 hours ago, lamms said:

it's still being processed, but here are her two performances

if anyone's interested in the other performances, i can upload them too

edit: someone actually subscribed :bebe:

Omg your video was the first search result on youtube right now!! :tommy:

4 hours ago, Nobody said:

ntvgWiE.png

Can this please he added to the LB emoji library? 

Wellllll, that was disappointing but expected :whatever:

I had actually contemplated staying up till 3AM to watch this, I'm so glad I didn't lol.

Nevertheless, it's such a cute lil video! Her cats and those Christmas stockings with the letters L and C :gasp:

Her house looks soooo cozy and dreamy and the way she decorates is SO cute and SO LANA, the fact that she puts up signs like "EVERY Love Story is BEAUTIFUL but ours is my FAVORITE"! :oic: She's so "Live Laugh Love", it's hilarious and endearing. I really hope she found what she was looking for with Clayton, she deserves to be happy!

The performances were cute but I'm so disappointed that she didn't mentioned the cover album! Maybe she just didn't see it as a promo opportunity, and wanted it to be about the charity more than anything else, which is understandable too I guess. I really hope this doesn't mean that this album is delayed too :toofunny:

- I was right about her performing two songs and no news about neither albums coming (it really wasn’t the place to do so);

- LMLYLAW is a good song for her and it’s where she’s at right now (cute L & C stockings!!!!);

- Silent Night was cute but hope it’s not on the cover album (we won’t be listening to that song after the 26 lolll); 

- she didn’t even post a selfie yesterday of her coming performance lolll. 
- She is gorgeous AF. Last performance, I thought she was beautiful, but that leather jacket just wasn’t it. And it’s not because of her « weight »: she wore it last year and never looked good on her. 
- She seems happy. Which is super rare in those weird times. I’m glad for her!

I  have to say that I kind of preferred this LMBYLAW performance over the JF one. The background singers were a nice addition, but this kind of seemed more genuine and I preferred her look (minus the broken arm lol).

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

14 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

- I was right about her performing two songs and no news about neither albums coming (it really wasn’t the place to do so);

- LMLYLAW is a good song for her and it’s where she’s at right now (cute L & C stockings!!!!);

- Silent Night was cute but hope it’s not on the cover album (we won’t be listening to that song after the 26 lolll); 

- she didn’t even post a selfie yesterday of her coming performance lolll. 
- She is gorgeous AF. Last performance, I thought she was beautiful, but that leather jacket just wasn’t it. And it’s not because of her « weight »: she wore it last year and never looked good on her. 
- She seems happy. Which is super rare in those weird times. I’m glad for her!

I agree, like I really enjoyed both songs she did and the fact that we got to see her house all decorated and her cats was just adorable! Plus she looked beautiful, as always haha

But I do think the fact that she chose Silent Night and LMLYLAW is interesting...like, based off of the fact that mostly everyone else was doing covers, wouldn't it make sense for her to do a song off of her cover album (that is supposedly coming this week?)

Unless Silent Night is on the cover album, but I kind of doubt it

I wish I could say that her performing LMLYLAW means that chemtrails is coming way sooner than March, but at this point I'm just convinced that there is no logic we can follow and Lana is just going to be kind of random about everything haha

1 minute ago, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

I agree, like I really enjoyed both songs she did and the fact that we got to see her house all decorated and her cats was just adorable! Plus she looked beautiful, as always haha

But I do think the fact that she chose Silent Night and LMLYLAW is interesting...like, based off of the fact that mostly everyone else was doing covers, wouldn't it make sense for her to do a song off of her cover album (that is supposedly coming this week?)

Unless Silent Night is on the cover album, but I kind of doubt it

I wish I could say that her performing LMLYLAW means that chemtrails is coming way sooner than March, but at this point I'm just convinced that there is no logic we can follow and Lana is just going to be kind of random about everything haha

If Chemtrails is coming sooner than March, then the cover album will probably postponed IMO because she wanted it to be a fully realized album rather than a small imperfect project?! 
March is ok with me; I just don’t want a Summer release because it’s way too far. 

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

If Chemtrails is coming sooner than March, then the cover album will probably postponed IMO because she wanted it to be a fully realized album rather than a small imperfect project?! 
March is ok with me; I just don’t want a Summer release because it’s way too far. 

Same like I'm pretty happy with it coming in March, and at least December is almost over so I feel like we'll know the state of the cover album soon haha 

Either she scrapped it, or she will release it later to have enough time to perfect it

I'm so happy to see Lana performing recently. The TV Peformance was so beautiful and I think that a lot of performances get pre recorded recently was a great opportunity for her to make a TV comeback. This performance was so beautiful as well and she looked stunning!!! Even we have no album news I'm glad to see her on a couple of performances recently ( and one was for a good charity thing)

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Seeing Lana’s cats warmed my heart so much! I cried through the LMLYLAW video because the Christmas tree and the stockings and the cats were just too heartwarming to handle lol. And she sung Silent Night so beautifully. I like that she’s been using her higher register more lately! Both videos put me in such a holiday mood.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Oh wow :wowcry:

She sounded flawless on Silent night and LMLYLAW was beautiful as well. That song didn't click with me at first, but I think it's really growing on me now :wub: also this kind of delivery along with the cozy and intimate setting hit me way more than the JF performance one since it was live (except for the backing vocals), which I appreciated.