Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

When did Lana spend time in Chateau Marmont? And considering at some point in her life she lived in a trailer park, how?

She goes there often

IIRC she was there with Father John Misty recently or something right?

EDIT: jk think i read an article wrong lol. But she did used to go there a lot in like 2011-2012 I think

In speaking of trailer parks, in what timeframe did Lana live in a trailer park-- when did she move there and how long did she stay? Do we know what motivated the move? 

she moved there when she got 10k from 5 points  (i believe) so i'm going to assume she lived there while recording AKA so....2009ish?

~INSTA1.gif

she moved there when she got 10k from 5 points  (i believe) so i'm going to assume she lived there while recording AKA so....2009ish?

AKA had already been recorded by 2009, though-- I knew it was around 2008, but I wondered if we had a range in months, y'know? 

o4qjp4j.png

"I'll never have to work 'cause my daddy is rich" - Lana Del Rey

I suppose that's one piece of truth but didn't she have to get her uncle to pay for her to go to boarding school?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

ok so someone pls just answer this for my mental health and so I can at least finish lana's normal discography 
So we have all her albums in 320 (fukin obv yes) 

As for:
Burning Desire
Is This Happiness 

Flipside

Whats the highest quality we have these in? My CD rips don't have these and i lost most of my old library, idc if I have 2 beg someone for the highest quality we have them in or just go and buy them again idc I just wanna get them attached to my CD rips and have those albums done and in my itunes  :toofunny:

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

Is there something like a thread with a visual table of all the unreleased 320kbps we have? I searched for it but didn't found anything, I might have missed it... I thought I had downloaded and classed them already but I recovered a lot of files and I'm really confused

4tdWYMA.png

Is there something like a thread with a visual table of all the unreleased 320kbps we have? I searched for it but didn't found anything, I might have missed it... I thought I had downloaded and classed them already but I recovered a lot of files and I'm really confused

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ywPtGD75Otx3AuG6DnmeQ7ZqpAxlWRfOjxgMSEoiGt8/edit#gid=0

Do we know the dates she uploaded pre-BTD videos or just years? Did the first video for On Our Way ever leak? I have the full second one and 1 minute of the first one.

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg