Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, 99centlips said:

t swift is re-recording all her past albums and they could possibly chart 

Like I thought it was just going to be a greatest hits affair, And she’s releasing around the time of Chemtrails???

IMG-3521.jpg

2 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Like I thought it was just going to be a greatest hits affair, And she’s releasing around the time of Chemtrails???

no she’s re-recording every single song lol idk about release dates tho 

On 2/9/2021 at 7:19 PM, rightofjupiter said:

i think it'd be really cool to hear her take on electronic music! esp with a cool producer like grimes, flying lotus, or arca.

Grimes opened for her endless summer tour, so she clearly respects her work. That’d be really cool I’m obsessed with anthropocene, would be interesting to hear what they can make. 

5 minutes ago, Dyl said:

Grimes opened for her endless summer tour, so she clearly respects her work. That’d be really cool I’m obsessed with anthropocene, would be interesting to hear what they can make. 

Well Lana’s next album is produced by Grimes and one of the songs has Florence Welch as guest. It also has Hollywood and Hey Blue Baby, I believe the term is Manifesting... :godlaugh:

IMG-3521.jpg

58 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Considering it’s Jack’s project too technically, I can’t see Taylor releasing on or near Lana’s date.

Taylor released Lover 2-3 weeks before NFR. 
Lover was also produced by Jack. :/

1 hour ago, Dyl said:

There's an article in which Lana interviews C about Miss Anthropoce. It's quite a fascinating lecture

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

hopefully cocc will keeps us sated and I'm sure it will be, who knows when the next album is coming out after her "hiatus" but I'm kinda excited about her next book tbh  :woot:

lights, camera, acción

2 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

There’s a month to look forward to... I’m so excited I don’t know if I’m going to be able to wait... homosexuals that have the album, hit me up :brows:

ugh, you know those gays are gonna leak potato snippets/full songs one week  before the album's release just so they have the power to ruin someone's first time listen. :smokes:

On 2/9/2021 at 2:16 PM, TrashMagiq said:

Has anyone made an edit yet of the alt. COCC cover with text using the HQ pic from Neil Krug's site? i'm too lazy to do it myself :/

my attempt

Spoiler

lBvlvrO.png

lowquality1717981842993.jpg

1 minute ago, hip hop in the summer said:

she released lover one week before nfr :pft: guess she doesn’t really care 

:rip: taylor announced her release date 1 week before lana did... how is she supposed to care in this situation

image.png

35 days 

6ba4f6f90b110deec566fa9150171852.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

13 minutes ago, hip hop in the summer said:

she released lover one week before nfr :pft: guess she doesn’t really care 

Hip hop in the summer, don’t be a bummer babe Be my undercover lover, babe. ?:icant: