Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 hour ago, DeluluKing said:

Idk why but i feel like i dont stan her anymore. Waiting for nfr and now cocc was too much for me. She shouldnt shoot random dates all the time. And i feel like this album won't be even worth waiting. And this album cover... Ehh lets move on~ bye guys.

girl BYE she didn’t mention one date this time be mad at yourself for being naive :awk:

1 hour ago, lustforlife said:

I hope at least Europe have taste and block this rat everywhere... Hope to get at least 30 copies on FNAC to help 

fnac limited edition vinyls are already sold out so that’s a good thing (btw y’all know where i can find one ? cause hell has to freeze over before i buy the ugly one :whitney:)

9 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

girl BYE she didn’t mention one date this time be mad at yourself for being naive :awk:

Do you suffer Close-To-Release-Day-Amnesia? :oic2:

5th of September. 25th of December.

:awk::awk::awk: :awk::awk:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

24 minutes ago, UltraviolenceMike said:

makes it harder to publicly stan her especially in this age of people who are feigning to be “woke”

i fully get what you’re saying but tbh i dont agree with things she said and found her quite dumb at times... BUT i never give a fuck about publicly stanning like 99,9% of those fake woke twitter rats stan people who’ve done and said ten times worse than lana ever did, those are really the last people i’d take advice from when it comes to political correctness and who i can stan or not :xgiggle:

5 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Do you suffer Close-To-Release-Day-Amnesia? :oic2:

5th of September. 25th of December.

:awk::awk::awk: :awk::awk:

do you suffer "girl can you read?" ? i said this time as in this. time. = the white dress random internet date :whitney:

39 minutes ago, annedelrey said:

LMLYLAW > How to disappear.

HTD is the only song you can compare in NFR! album imo. The others are waaaay superior!:hype:

Girl... Probably in Neptune, Pluto, Saturn, Jupiter, Mercury or Venus (ooh) because Let Me Bore You Like a Woman is extremely monotonous and bland. HTD on the other hand serves sad & interesting lyrics and cheesy but way more innovative and complex production than LM***AW

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I’m going insane reading off topic tasteless opinion after off topic tasteless opinion when I SHOULD be reading the intelligent fans praising white dress and the plebes dissing it. Lock this thread until the 18th. We are all tired. 

1 hour ago, Lustformoney said:

ladies and gays we r officially 19 days away which was also the time from cocc teaser and cocc release. we got this

Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021  - Page 1913 - New Releases - LanaBoards - Lana Del Rey Forum

Oh wow this helped me so much. Makes me realise it’s not too far ?

26 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

fnac limited edition vinyls are already sold out so that’s a good thing (btw y’all know where i can find one ? cause hell has to freeze over before i buy the ugly one :whitney:)

you can still pre-order the alternative cover vinyl and CD on Fnac Portugal

21 hours ago, PARADIXO said:

LOL, not exactly directed to you, but why does everyone have some kind of Mandela effect on the Honeymoon era? Those few months were full of meltdowns.

First the title track, lots of people hated it.

Everyone was trashing her hair, outfits and body.

Then High by the Beach, 50% loved it, 50% were like "Omg she sold out! A trap song? Not on my watch!"

HBTB MV too, that caused a lot of heated discussion.

Then the incredibly meltdown-inducing artwork that nobody liked.

Music to Watch Boys To was the only moment we stood together.

And finally the album came out and many were in doubt, others were "unstanning" and others loved it.

This is literally every era on this forum and then when the next album comes people say they slept on the last one and suddenly love whatever they trashed. Here’s a take, sis doesn’t have a bad album. 

4 minutes ago, 5Rick said:

you can still pre-order the alternative cover vinyl and CD on Fnac Portugal

do you have a link by any chance please :wub:? i didn’t find it on there either :yawn:

13 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

do you have a link by any chance please :wub:? i didn’t find it on there either :yawn:

of course! https://www.fnac.pt/Lana-Del-Rey-Chemtrails-Over-The-Country-Club-LP-Red-Vinil-Exclusivo-Fnac-Vinil/a8418103

they haven’t updated the cover yet, but it’s for sure the Neil version (it’s the only actual red vinyl we got) and the same goes for the CD 

I know I didn’t just see How to Disappear slander... Anyways, have y’all checked to see if any of those russian sites leaked snippets? Weren’t we about 2-3 weeks out when the LFL ones leaked?

37 minutes ago, Loreen said:

Girl... Probably in Neptune, Pluto, Saturn, Jupiter, Mercury or Venus (ooh) because Let Me Bore You Like a Woman is extremely monotonous and bland. HTD on the other hand serves sad & interesting lyrics and cheesy but way more innovative and complex production than LM***AW

The problem with both songs from a fan standpoint is that they're lazy for LDR, things she could write in a coma or dream in the tub. If she wants to produce such tracks, that's her business. Maybe she finds writing such songs relaxing. Groupie Love, the same thing. I'm hoping things won't get any lazier on COCC than LMLYLAW.