Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

don't mind me plugging in random white dress related words into lana.link.to trying to get something to happen.... coding besties who wants to scour her site

ย 
Just now, White Hot Forever said:

ย 

WE LOST

ย 

i mean im glad that he got there before it was too lateย :bebe:ย clarification king <3 thanks william for the moments of joy and jubilance though

sUcVobB.png

ย 

3 minutes ago, salvatore said:

Have u tried white dress waitress or just waitress

not a single new lana.lnk.to this week, just checkedย :bebe:ย but LMLYLAW's showed up out of nowhere so...

Spoiler

tip: just write site:lana.lnk.to and it should show you all the sites under that domain, that way you don't have to try all combinationsย :bebe:

ย 

Capture.jpg

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

I donโ€™t know about that writerโ€™s validity, but he wrote for Flash Art Magazine, which is a legit, credible magazine, so itโ€™s possible they know something!ย Elle (the magazine, not our queenย :creepna3:) also said Hope is a Dangerous Thing would be the 3rd track to be released from NFR in October 2018, 3 months before it even came out. Hopefully tomorrow itโ€™s coming!ย 

damn, welcome back!

Itโ€™s not coming tomorrowย :poordat::poordat:

ย 

also, I canโ€™t at all of youย 

ย 

โ€œmy hype is completely gone!!โ€

ย 

Lana does the bare minimumย 

ย 

โ€œwe love her again!!!โ€

ย 

poor girl probably only posted this teaser since her post from last night was all โ€œwhere is white dress!?!?!?โ€

ย 

so, moral of the story, harassment worksย :thumb2:

"Donโ€™t forget me"

https://lana.lnk.to/WhiteDressSingle

ย 

nope sorry it was stuck loading i thot i found something don't crucify me for this i deserve a better death