Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Wild @ <3 will be her "High Horse" moment and will get her a Grammy nomination for best countryย :ma:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

50 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

Imagine LMLLAW being the best song on COCC

Unmanifesting.

ย 

9euMhAW.gif

1 minute ago, HyperVelvet said:

Wild @ <3 will be her "High Horse" moment and will get her a Grammy nomination for best countryย :ma:

just to be overthrown by taylor swift's "cowboy like me" and the usual cycle will be completeย :smokes:

33 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

ย 

yeah she said this was the era where she gave up on promo bc promo for UV was so stupid. but this was my fav era for promo looks bc those navy/red/white outfits and the dark curled hair were perfection!

ย 

HM era was the cutest. Everything happened quickly. The pictures were lovely. The only thing that was a bit messy was the listening party imo, people recorded it and leaked in the worst way.ย 

7 minutes ago, Jimmytheworst said:

TJF knowing it is the Cherry of COCC

lindsay-101.png

not the serve she thinks she is a garbled overrated mess and couldve been left off without losing any quality actually gaining integrity in factuality

2 minutes ago, salvatore said:

not the serve she thinks she is a garbled overrated mess and couldve been left off without losing any quality actually gaining integrity in factuality

I know you're not calling Cherry a mess...

tulsa jesus freak will NOT be the cherry of cotcc, tulsa jesus freak is going to be a bop, cherry's extremely overratedย 9euMhAW.gif

Zztqfn3.jpeg

2 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

tulsa jesus freak will NOT be the cherry of cotcc, tulsa jesus freak is going to be a bop, cherry's extremely overratedย 9euMhAW.gif

don't be slamming cherry like that bbyย :troll:ย tenor.gif

ย 

The fact TJF was almost the title track.ย 
ย 

Iโ€™m just glad weโ€™re still getting it. It would be very Lana to announce an album title, and then scrap the album and songย 

"Donโ€™t forget me"