Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, PARADIXO said:

First of all, y'all stop thinking us mods have preferences for some users over others  :rip: I myself can't stand Eclipse. I didn't say insiders or leakers can't share stuff. What I said is that we don't need 'insider' drama and fights when we're so close to the album release. Let's leave that behind.

Alright alright. 

Countdown time!!! (oh wait, thats also not allowed anymore)

30 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

if it means anything, the video for the title track was changed from "Chemtrails Over The Country Club" to "Chemtrails Over The Country Club (Official Music Video)" and the lyrics have posted in the description (sorry to all the "LSD" believers)

Very glad for this, thanks for letting us know! :)

5 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

Aren't we 2 and a half weeks away

Time isn't real

Time present and time past are both perhaps present in time future :tommy: Honeymoon 2.0 CONFIRMED!

Also

Spoiler

The way every human being who tries to say something about Lana is harassed and suddenly goes private/delete/clarify omg Lana stans are the worst she rightfully hates all of us :toofunny::toofunny::toofloppy:

Just now, Lentilus said:

Alright alright. 

Countdown time!!! (oh wait, thats also not allowed anymore)

I can clarify the thread "rules" whenever it is needed :kiss3: Countdowns are allowed, especially if there's a confirmed date. However pages of endless and confusing countdowns with multiple off-topic gifs are not. They fill the thread with nonsensical information and the proof is (as Elle herself has said) a lot of members feel the need to ask if they missed something whenever they see a countdown or something similar.

Can we keep it a little more generic then mods? How does the forum feel about singles releasing a week before a record drops? If she was gonna release ANY song (even my treasured Yosemite) as a single so close to the album release I’d say she can keep it until the whole thing comes out. I think I personally could muster up a week of willpower to experience COCC in full :holla:

What else are we gonna discuss? Feels like we can’t talk about anything anymore when miss LDR ain’t feeding us :tea:

(If this is ~problematic~ let me know, truly don’t mean to be rewd)

4 hours ago, Dark But Just A Game said:

Don’t know if this was already discussed, but Lana recently followed this photographer on IG...it would be AMAZING if they did a shoot together...her work is amazing https://instagram.com/nadialeelee?igshid=1657fbbnesxup

OMG I WISH SHE IS AMAZING :smile:

original.gif

COCCARCH is a month of peace and unity... let's celebrate as a chorus.... YOU'RE IN THE WIND I'M IN THE WATER giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e479e3655f738e0739841

anyways, what's the track(s) YOU'RE most intrigued about? not necessarily what you're anticipating the most, but what ignites your curiosity??

for me probably NAWWAL, dark but just a game, and yosemite because i'm very interested to see what they'll sound like and what the melody will be

sUcVobB.png

1 hour ago, Nikogo said:

that’s been my theory since day one 

video a week before the album drops 

i officially hate your ass cause everytime you make PERFECT sense and always end up right.... :cryney: you’re like the small voice in our head we all try to ignore but ends up being right anyways (in a loving way ofc):hottie:

5 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

COCCARCH is a month of peace and unity... let's celebrate as a chorus.... YOU'RE IN THE WIND I'M IN THE WATER giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e479e3655f738e0739841

anyways, what to YOU is the track(s) you're most intrigued about? not necessarily what you're anticipating the most, but what ignites your curiosity??

for me probably NAWWAL, dark but just a game, and yosemite because i'm very interested to see what they'll sound like and what the melody will be

Not you and me trying to cheer everyone up lol I feel like Wild at Heart will be something very different from what she's ever done before and we are going to be surprised! 

3 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

Can we keep it a little more generic then mods? How does the forum feel about singles releasing a week before a record drops? If she was gonna release ANY song (even my treasured Yosemite) as a single so close to the album release I’d say she can keep it until the whole thing comes out. I think I personally could muster up a week of willpower to experience COCC in full :holla:

What else are we gonna discuss? Feels like we can’t talk about anything anymore when miss LDR ain’t feeding us :tea:

(If this is ~problematic~ let me know, truly don’t mean to be rewd)

Well, I'd like to wait until the whole thing. Very few artists release a single a few days before the album, but it's very common for Lana.

The title track for Born to Die came out one month before the album (smart choice).

Brooklyn Baby and Ultraviolence (song) were released less than 10 days before the album (at the end of the day it was a smart choice because both songs were very discussed and successful, dare I say viral, and UV was later an official single)

Music to Watch Boys To one week before Honeymoon; the album wasn't as popular among the GP and critics so it was more of a fan gift or whatever. Didn't make any noise.

Summer Bummer and Groupie Love like 10 days before Lust for Life, that was smart because they feature A$AP Rocky.

Every NFR! single was acclaimed left and right, and then Fuck It I Love You and The Greatest came out one week before the album and we know they were universally loved :gclap: 

As for White Dress, nobody's moving for this album so maybe the single + the (hopefully) good video will hype people and critics a bit.

Don’t know if this was already discussed, but Lana recently followed this photographer on IG...it would be AMAZING if they did a shoot together...her work is amazing https://instagram.com/nadialeelee?igshid=1657fbbnesxup

She looks to be heavily inspired by David LaChapelle's work who Lana has been photographed by before

Ooh I would love a shoot with her! Something like this one could be cute

ghIIqlx.jpgfoo4bcl.jpg

Her work is very campy but I love it :flutter: She could really play into the country club rich extravagant lifestyle vibe 

𐌔Ꝋ𐌋ᕓ𐌄 𐌄𐌕 𐌂Ꝋ𐌀Ᏽ𐌵𐌋𐌀

I’m really curious what song is going to be about Florida. I know it’s not going to be a Florida Kilos2.0 but I’m exited for Florida culture to be brought back for one song 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Nikogo said:

I’m really curious what song is going to be about Florida. I know it’s not going to be a Florida Kilos2.0 but I’m exited for Florida culture to be brought back for one song 

probably white dress since she sings about orlando in it right?

it will be nice to have all of the songs not be about LA though, even though norman makes for the perfect soundtrack when walking around here :bebe: