Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Chemtrails Over The Yehaaw Club coming in 14 days & several hours 

b721786b42079ab5a8497479e455d220.gif

Hoping for an album trailer tomorrow :xcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

It’ll go by so quick! Weeks turn like pages of a book! I can’t believe it hasn’t even been a year since the announcement, this prerelease feels like it’s been going on a while longer. it’s so exciting though. I really hope we get a trailer, even if just to keep in line with her previous records. 

i have a feeling this album will be really good 

10 minutes ago, May said:

Do you want to fight

Don't try to start  a fight this early..the thread was closed tonight because  we gone mad & there were fights left, right & center:gurl:

It was entertaining though but yeah today  is all about live, laugh, love :sass:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

This album is going to be a stunner but I'm a little bit sad that LMLYLAW is the only song with an electric guitar :sadcore2:

I was hoping for a gorgeous electric guitar solo on this album but it is what it is:crying2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

3 hours ago, PARADIXO said:

Including bonus tracks...

I dislike 4 songs from Born to Die (out of 15)

3 from Paradise (out of 9)

5 from Ultraviolence (out of 16)

1 from Honeymoon (out of 14) :defeated: 

4 from Lust for Life (out of 16)

1 from Norman (out of 14)

COCC will definitely debut in my top 3 LDR albums :hype:

oooo what are the songs  that you  don't like off of  each album?

and what do u think of  the COCC songs so far?