Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

West Coast and Fuck It I Love You back to back is kind of...an experience....

Just now, ShadesOfFool said:

West Coast and Fuck It I Love You back to back is kind of...an experience....

Transitioned into doin time....MY THIRD EYE IS WIDE OPEN RIGHT NOW :cumming:

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

16 minutes ago, new gods said:

can yall accept she's not in love with this album, ever since interview magazine she's been wary about it and she's obviously upset she wasn't able to edit it to her liking.

"listening to the album is a fight" celeb news] Why is Trisha being so mean to everyone on BB? - Celebria - ATRL

Sorry but that’s bs.

13 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

pls this just reminded me of something. we, as the lanaboards community, NEED to manifest dealer being on the physical formats. we literally  manifested yosemite being on the tracklist like HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN??  we can do it girls :trisha:

DEALER AS A HIDDEN TRACK ON THE PHYSICAL VERSION...YUP YUP WE WON:gurl:

MANIFESTING GUYS :understand:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

5 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

I tried to get the Font from the  actual album & back cover with a background remover.

fyi i think the font or a similar one is called "marons"! i downloaded it for free online somewhere

sUcVobB.png

Just now, Pico Boulevard said:

DEALER AS A HIDDEN TRACK ON THE PHYSICAL VERSION...YUP YUP WE WON:gurl:

MANIFESTING GUYS :understand:

If you chant lust for life is lanas magnus opus 3x with ur copy of cocc in ur hand while spinning around in front of ur mirror dealer abd talking like an answering machine will magically appear on the vinyl or cassete. Sorry cd or difital buyers u dont count. U arent vintage enough to be a real lipster

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

Every album since Ultraviolence has had a beach hit...

West Coast, High By The Beach, Summer Bummer, Doin’ Time...hits on the STREETS and on the BEACHES

whatll it be this time? 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

7 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

sYiABWp.jpg

also included is the back cover photo but with a filter that matches the front cover, this could've been done to keep consistency

Hide contents

VtGNhUE.jpg

Pretty! Also, i really dont mind the filter difference. Its the least of my concern tbh. The cover is what it is. One way or the other it represents the album. The music will sing for itself kweens. :kiss3:

Just now, ShadesOfFool said:

West Coast, High By The Beach, Summer Bummer, Doin’ Time...hits on the STREETS and on the BEACHES

whatll it be this time? 

LMLYLAW

4 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

That would be nice :heart:

I tried to get the Font from the  actual album & back cover with a background remover.

The Front is the back cover and the second one is from Chuck actually & it got shot in Yosemite:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHppcARgLdF/?igshid=wz8f6u7b7y89

Thank you! I found the fonts online so that should make it easier but I worry Chuck's photo might be too low-res but I'll see what I can do if it's even needed given that the back cover as the front cover design was uploaded in the previous page

ezgif-4-cd2d12053a.gif

3 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

whatll it be this time? 

It’s gonna be Yosemite methinks

or not all who wander are lost! 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

i wonder what the tracks with the slowest and fastest tempos are. which song is the most upbeat and quick and which is the slowest... what can i dance to and what can i dance slightly more slowly to :grinds:

sUcVobB.png

Vyes I is russian umg insider white dress vill be released vonce azealia banks adds her rap verse to it. Vill be big bop! Pro maga beach song. Vill demolish cancel culture and pose a question for ze culture