Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

4 minutes ago, Dragon said:

I honestly hope she goes more w the spooks vibe. what if she does vampires d5ea10460055e298fe2575fdebaaa6e3.gif

manifesting a vampy witchy szn of the witch mixed with 24 vibes with Alice in wonderland references and deep message with positivity from negativity 4-B6-FBDEC-1606-4-DC3-960-C-413-B53-FEA6

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

6 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

manifesting a vampy witchy szn of the witch mixed with 24 vibes with Alice in wonderland references and deep message with positivity from negativity 4-B6-FBDEC-1606-4-DC3-960-C-413-B53-FEA6

I need more Heroin vibes. the walking dead parallel vibes. if ur running at night w the title track on. it's kinda witchy. like renaissance period witchy 

UV/Honeymoon

the way she keeps singing in that breathy higher register I really think we might be getting 2007 Lizzy vocals on some of the more country/folk tracks :hair:

Spoiler

manifesting Rehab vocals

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

15 minutes ago, Dragon said:

I need more Heroin vibes. the walking dead parallel vibes. if ur running at night w the title track on. it's kinda witchy. like renaissance period witchy 

Ugh your mind period 4-B6-FBDEC-1606-4-DC3-960-C-413-B53-FEA6

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

The title track and the video still gives me chills. :bebe:

you're in the wind, i'm in the water :wowcry:

I wonder what other song on the album will make me feel this way. :oprah:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

30 minutes ago, Dragon said:

This. You are one of my favourites !

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

i need a shades of cool style instrumental break/bridge.... something that's barely intelligible but makes me lose my fucking marbles every time :dance: and it doesn't necessarily have to be of similar intensity or instrument, cherry chorus background thing also fits... i want more incomprehensible lyrics with incredible instrumentals

so who will be that bitch to take on the task? dark but just a game? i'm watching you :kiss3:

sUcVobB.png

1 hour ago, domandapiano said:

I think you’ve put more concisely what I was trying to get at (Im not great at conveying what I’m thinking and feeling through words). They aren’t trendy in the sense that they give good scores to what’s trendy in the popular sense, but they always want to appear like they are at the top of line as far as *taste* is concerned, and I think your paragraph expressed that. 

Yeah, I was afraid of just repeating what you said! Sorry if I did that! Your comment made me think about how probably Pitch would deal with this. I hope we're right and they like it (if they don't and the album doesn't deserve the pan, it's 100% on them to relinquish once again Lana's talent and artistic intelligence only to in a few years admit they were wrong (like they did with BTD on the LFL review)

i think i listened to the live version of Breaking Up Slowly like once so that's still a fresh song for me. still hoping it's not a feature :toofloppy:

also happy page 3700!!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

me stuck in an eternal state of sunshine and smiles and rainbows and happiness on march 19th

giphy.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

6 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

me stuck in an eternal state of sunshine and smiles and rainbows and happiness on march 19th

giphy.gif

This is the worst one of these gifs 

8 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

giphy.gif

Seeing that picture takes me back to December, when the lnk.to/Chemtrails started working and we were CONVINCED she was going to debut the title track because “she’s posing as a plane”

can’t believe that was over two months ago now :poordat:

"Don’t forget me"

11 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

giphy.gif

:lmao: 

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 

3700 dedicated to track 8 this whole thread and nfr-post release and nfr-pre release and ldr6 pre-pre-release thread dedicated to yosemite

3ZgaDqj.gif

5 minutes ago, salvatore said:

3700 dedicated to track 8 this whole thread and nfr-post release and nfr-pre release and ldr6 pre-pre-release thread dedicated to yosemite

3ZgaDqj.gif

can't wait until march 19th, the death of the yosemite cult FINALLy

giphy.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e