Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

this is the sound i’m hoping for

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I can't with people saying Lana appeased the MAINSTREAM with NFR (especially if the same people stan basic ass popsingers)

I don’t hear mainstream at all with NFR... It’s playing nowhere and doesn’t sound like anything on pop radio. Maybe they mean she is more « toned down »? And yet, there are at least three song titles with swears in them...

I can't with people saying Lana appeased the MAINSTREAM with NFR (especially if the same people stan basic ass popsingers)

From my end the album was not mainstream at all, just basic in its construction/execution. It was alright, just not as uniquely "Lana Del Rey" like her first three records.

On the other hand, 'Lust for Life' was, for the most part, pretty mainstream sonically.

Lust for Life should've went like this, and it haunts me every day that this wasn't the tracklist:

1. Love

2. Lust for Life

3. 13 Beaches

4. Cherry

5. White Mustang

6. Summer Bummer

7. Groupie Love

8. Coachella (with a better production, cus the outro is really beautiful imo)

9. God Bless America (we needed to keep at least 1 political song for the vibe, and this song gives me BTD lana energy)

10. Heroin (the transition from GBA to Heroin would've actually been pretty awesome)

11. Change

12. Get Free

That's all it needed to be, period. (sorry i think this is off topic but oh well, COCC)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Lana's piano ballad songs fall flat to me, like there's just no life to them and she also sings in a slurry monotonous voice and I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scream:

I want REAL drums, some guitar (acoustic or electric), but maybe some Spanish guitar would be AMAZING. 

I want her to sing about sex, drugs, depressing literature, psychology, new york, older men etc like yeah I know she's GROWN but ughhhhhhh pls Lanz

We all know she's gonna sing about flying planes and talking to birds but at least make it sound full of LIFE and ZEST

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Lust for Life should've went like this, and it haunts me every day that this wasn't the tracklist:

1. Love

2. Lust for Life

3. 13 Beaches

4. Cherry

5. White Mustang

6. Summer Bummer

7. Groupie Love

8. Coachella (with a better production, cus the outro is really beautiful imo)

9. God Bless America (we needed to keep at least 1 political song for the vibe, and this song gives me BTD lana energy)

10. Heroin (the transition from GBA to Heroin would've actually been pretty awesome)

11. Change

12. Get Free

That's all it needed to be, period. (sorry i think this is off topic but oh well, COCC)

No WTWWAW but keep GL? JAIL!

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Lust for Life is amazing y’all are bugging

her worst

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I asked my mum to think of the first date that pops into her head when i asked her when lana was going to announce something this month and she said the 17th

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I asked my mum to think of the first date that pops into her head when i asked her when lana was going to announce something this month and she said the 17th

Either your mom is a prophet or you both high on hydroponic

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]