Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I want full on mellotron Norman sounding psychedelia with weird flutes and weird drums and violins and electric guitars and bass. Just give me it Lana please

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, MAX DEL REY said:

Sounds more Lana Del Rey-esque than 'Norman Fucking Rockwell!' to me, let alone more conceptual.

I think it’s the sequins bit. I don’t associate her much with things that are tacky. I know the whole trailer park girl vibe has an element of kitsch and tack but sparkles and sequins give off very different vibezz. 

7 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

I think it’s the sequins bit. I don’t associate her much with things that are tacky. I know the whole trailer park girl vibe has an element of kitsch and tack but sparkles and sequins give off very different vibezz. 

That sounds hella fake to be honest, but also fully tacky. :creep:

i honestly don't think we should believe anything about the album unless it's from lana herself or her producers/managers. it's so easy for someone to come up with fake titles and insider tea, if they end up being real we will know once the album comes out. 

Lana Del Rey Shades Of Cool Gif

i ' m  y o u r  l i t t l e  q u e e n ✵ r e d , w h i t e , a n d  b l u e 

1 minute ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

FredRed usually just jokes around, I don’t think he’s being serious lol

Ha ha yes! I am just trying to fill the dead air. I mean well. Maybe I should keep my mouth shut.

On a more serious note I am kind of preferring the silence. If the album drops, fantastic. If not we will probably get more solid info at that time. Lana's history of snippets, leaks and random statements make it so difficult to ever know what's really going on. It can be draining.

the next ig post HAS to be about the album... it just has to... i know lana's gonna get tired of random promotion and trolling eventually... :smile4:

Lana Del Rey Shades Of Cool Gif

i ' m  y o u r  l i t t l e  q u e e n ✵ r e d , w h i t e , a n d  b l u e 

15 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

the next ig post HAS to be about the album... it just has to... i know lana's gonna get tired of random promotion and trolling eventually... :smile4:

Lana getting tired of trolling us? Honey.... :stareney2:

Kind of unrelated, but I actually wished she would post some video of a homemade performance of some of the songs we haven't seen live yet. Maybe she can do that with Chemtrails songs once the album is released and I think it'd be appreciated

1 minute ago, House of Balloons said:

Just got off Facetime with Lana. TJF will drop yesterday as the lead single, the album will be available to pre-order last week, which will mark two weeks from the release, a week earlier due to the leak that happened tomorrow.

Ir5lKrH.gif

knowing lana she might as well think its out already... didnt she think life is beautiful was out years ago or smth?

7 minutes ago, heroinmelodies said:

the fact that she manages to post so many random ass things yet none of them is album related, we don’t even have the album cover :tsk:

That's because the album won't have a cover, in fact it won't even have a track list... it will be just one long ass song (67:32 minutes of white noise, to be exact) and the cover will be a plain white textless square.

Lanarat.png