Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Uhm do y’all think her team bothered to update her shop description months in advance just for a flash one-day preorder, when in fact the “music” section of her website isn’t updated since Doin’ Time with no mention of her most critical acclaimed AOTY Grammy nominated album? :godlaugh:

This is probably just me being delusional, but something has to come in the next few days (if it’s not delayed or a full surprise release obv)

Lanarat.png

5 minutes ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

Ugh the energy we are putting out today, Lana WILL feel all our collective braincells speaking it into existence and give us all we've ever wanted :oprah2:

Yes, it’s inevitable at this point :mj2:

Lanarat.png

8 minutes ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

Ugh the energy we are putting out today, Lana WILL feel all our collective braincells speaking it into existence and give us all we've ever wanted :oprah2:

hqdefault.jpg

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

46 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

didnt lust for life preorder drop like a week before album?

9 days, which means cocc preorder tomorrow girls

source.gif

7 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

i cant decide anymore what cock i need the most.. its lana's cock or a man's cock... quarantine day 748393

What a mood - In the cock, in the cockpit says hi

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day