Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Y'all there are like 2 massive chemtrails in the sky right now, this HAS to be a sign :excited::excited: Lead single and pre-order coming in two days aka friday, a week before the release which is ON THE 4TH, I think this might be it yup :illumilana:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

59 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Its the way we go from "thats it, album isnt finished, she lied again see u in november" to "wbk preorder and single on saturday, she knows exactly what shes doing" every hour

LanaBoards has the range

FmfHaNj.gifFmfHaNj.gifFmfHaNj.gif

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Thinking about how random it would be for her hairstylist of all people to tease that something will be announced - it seems quite uneventful for just an announcement with no instant gratification to be shrouded in this “surprise-mystery.”

That’s why I think whatever Sheridan was referring to is a release of music of some sort, whether it’s a single + video or the whole album. If it’s the former, then I would expect the album cover and tracklist and pre-order to be revealed alongside it, but the rabbit and hat emojis he used that imply a “surprise-trick” of some sorts line up too well with Lana saying she wanted to “release [the record] as a surprise-release in the next 12-13 months” last year.