Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I still think the hairdresser needs to be dragged even if this is just a magazine, like nobody wants that... jail.. jail jail!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

I still think the hairdresser needs to be dragged even if this is just a magazine, like nobody wants that... jail.. jail jail!

He knew exactly what he was doing aswell...

He was trying to create hype, and for what? A photoshoot or magazine?

tenor.gif?itemid=9848335

I'd prefer no singles, just the album in full.  Having a habit of overplaying songs is real, and that was my mistake with NFR. Because let's say she drops a single, how do we know when the album comes out if she doesn't confirm the Sep 5th date? We'd all be overplaying it until it turns to mouldy milk

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm pretty busy today and I hope that I won't miss another iconic moment or an announcement...

Nevermind today is the day!!!!

Spoiler

:cumming::cumming::cumming:COCC yeah

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

5 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

I'd prefer no singles, just the album in full.  Having a habit of overplaying songs is real, and that was my mistake with NFR. Because let's say she drops a single, how do we know when the album comes out if she doesn't confirm the Sep 5th date? We'd all be overplaying it until it turns to mouldy milk

I mean if it's just a single and not 20 snippets I'm fine with that. I just don't want NFR all over again. If the album is not coming the 5th I'd like a single now and maybe another with a video on the release day

giphy.gif

id hope it would be related to the album, to do something exactly a week before "release" and not have it be any type of single, reveal, etc. would be so fucked :wtf:

Y’all staying up thinking it would come out at midnight, I applaud the bravery and the hope y’all had....

but I thought we all agreed that it would come out for Saturday?

manifesting it tho, for all our sanity, we need something or else we’re all going bat shit crazy 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

I'm sensing something.

Blackpink released 'Ice Cream' w/ Selena today. What person do we know that had a song called 'Ice Cream' but changed it to 'Salvatore'?

I'm not saying this is facts, even though it is. Lana Del Rey ft Blackpink in coming.

I just know it. Yup, yup.

1*4BfbaqucTYDmcwmoqyoyeA.gif

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

What I don't get it is that how the hack Sheridan even knows something? He's just her hair stylist and not her manager. Even if he did some work for a video or a cover it'd be at least two weeks before the actual project would come out and even than he wouldn't know when it'd be released. Like he does her hair for a video/cover and that's it. It's not like lana goes upto everybody saying every tiny detail. Which makes me believe this an video interview or TV performance. 

Edit: my english skills are zero online

2 minutes ago, Umaniac said:

What I don't get it is that how the hack Sheridan even knows something? He's just her hair stylist and not her manager. Even if he did some work for a video or a cover it'd be at least two weeks before the actual project would come out and even than he wouldn't know when it'd be released. Like he does her hair for a video/cover and that's it. It's not like lana goes upto everybody saying every tiny detail. Which makes me believe this an video interview or TV performance. 

gurl, hairstylists know EVERYTHING. if she can trust him with her hair, she can trust him with everything.

2 minutes ago, Umaniac said:

I think everything Lana posts is from some days before. For example the TJF snippet was uploaded with the poem ever the audio july 31st. The flannel tits out photoshoot can be weeks old now. The only thing we have a date for is the malibu photoshoot and they wanted us to know (or at least not keep it secret) cause they all uploaded stories to instagram 

giphy.gif

There's probably a 'secret code of confidentiality' between artists and their stylists. Lana would be sitting in her makeup chair for hours so it's probably bound to come up in conversation

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven