Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

9 minutes ago, violets said:

ed lied we been knew :nails:

edit: i also think the fact that they are resisting to tell us that its delayed (him ignoring @RormanNockwell  dm) means something. obviously if it was coming and was a surprise they wouldn't confirm its release date, but whats sabotaging about telling us its delayed? i think he made a mistake by viewing it and ignoring it, for me, thats a confirmation within itself. :nails:

edit2: unlike ignoring comments under posts, thats a normal thing to do, which really cant confirm anything for us, he literally viewed a message asking if sept 5th is still holding up just to ignore it, VERY SUS :nails:

waiting for edit3 likegiphy.gif

3 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

I think Rorman's pointed this out already but Ed could have simply responded "no, it's not real". There was no need to say the album's not finished yet. So, I kind of am on the fence about this but I am veering towards him being a liar just because her managers are evil like that ..

also

”album isn’t finished” could mean a lot of things, you could have the whole album mixed and ready, but not mastered yet

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

56 minutes ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

- The album is titled Chemtraills Over the Country Club
- Tulsa Jesus Freak is a song from the record
- Some weeks ago Lana shot the album cover/photoshoot

- She’s shooting something with her band right now

- The album isn’t finished yet (or at least it wasn’t when Ed sent that DM :hooker:)

not y’all believing TJF is on the record as if Roses Bloom For You or Cherry Blossom didn’t exist 

1 hour ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

- The album is titled Chemtraills Over the Country Club
- Tulsa Jesus Freak is a song from the record
- Some weeks ago Lana shot the album cover/photoshoot

- She’s shooting something with her band right now

- The album isn’t finished yet (or at least it wasn’t when Ed sent that DM :hooker:)

the way y'all believe fraudulent Ed :eartha: 

lowquality1717981842993.jpg

Just now, Nobody said:

The 4 Lanas of the apocalypse :creep:

Sent to punish us all after all this manifesting. :biblio:

Imagine how iconic it would've been if yesterday there was an unexpected Tulsa Jesus Freak / White Hot Forever 7" inch at RSD. That's what we call a surprise release Lana.

2 minutes ago, World At War said:

i wonder how strong the opener will be

I really enjoy that there's some sort of correlation between her opening and closing line and I wonder if that's intentional? I'm excited to see what they'll be this time around.

Feet don't fail me now, take me to the finish line. / Don't cry about him, it's all gonna happen.

I've been out on that open road. You can be my full time daddy, white and gold. / Darling I'm waiting to greet you, come to me baby.

Shared my body and my mind with you, that's all over now. / And as the years goes by, the other woman will spend her life alone.

We both know that it's not fashionable to love me. / I try so hard, don't let me be misunderstood.

Look at you kids with your vintage music, comin through satellites while cruisin. / I want to move, out of the black, into the blue.

Godamn, man child. You fucked me so good that I almost said "I love you". / Hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it.