Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

She’s such a Cocctease but I still love her

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

8 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I wish she was just as open about her art as she is about country music festival headliners

rightfully annoyed

calling lana the most disrespectful artist in existance might be a little much only cuz shes delaying the album by a month or so without saying anything :toofunny: no hate no shade but if your life revolves around lana so much youre prolly in need of therapy

image.png

3 minutes ago, lanadelholly said:

i mean, the album is not coming today, she told us a single is coming first so maybe a single 2nite?

I feel like the single will come next week

2 minutes ago, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

eclipse leaked lyrics:hdu:

They thought I could never have you 
But look how far we made
Chemtrails over the country club, babe
It was the scenery when we met.
You were pulling up to make your way

why do they remind me of tomorrow never came :toofunny:

Zztqfn3.jpeg