Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

if she doesn't drop ill be really mad because i went on a lana break for a whole two months so that when chemtrails released it would sound really fresh and exciting. i listened to violet a few times and norman only twice but still i did a pretty good job so I'll be upset if she doesn't do anything :crai:

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, vodkaa said:

manifesting get ready 3D833fJ.gif

I'm equally amused, entertained, perplexed and somewhat worried by this gif.

18 minutes how we feelin ladies 

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Has everyone been keeping count of how many theories they've put forward? We should have a prize for the person who predicted the most things wrong. :brows:

Everyone on Team Delulu gets one extra to start with! :oic:

3lfQEhw.png

13 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Guys Lana’s acknowledgment of her always being late (the jokes on her instagram video) PROVES the album will be released in 30minutes. She is aware we all don’t think it will be released and is being purposely elusive. She is going to surprise us after all. 

Keep faith and manifest. :legend:

She said lead single Chemtrails (with its MV) is coming soon but before that we'll hear LMLYLAW so the album is not coming.

1 minute ago, takeitdoen said:

Has everyone been keeping count of how many theories they've put forward? We should have a prize for the person who predicted the most things wrong. :brows:

:bye: The way I read this and immediately thought of myself :crying5: Hope truly is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but I have it. 

2 minutes ago, normanfuckingmemes said:

She said lead single Chemtrails (with its MV) is coming soon but before that we'll hear LMLYLAW so the album is not coming.

That proves nothing, if she releases the album in 13 minutes we will still hear LMLYLAW before we see the COCC mv.

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

3 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

This should be a category at the Lipsters this year. :blush3:

5 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

:bye: The way I read this and immediately thought of myself :crying5: Hope truly is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but I have it. 

The Ultimate Hope Award might go to you . . .

but everyone else, there's still time to win. What colour will the vinyl be? 

8HsbI0.gif

3lfQEhw.png