Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

So we’re about 3 weeks away from White Dress, and once it drops, we’ll be 3 weeks away from the album.

and we got title track almost 4 weeks ago now! The way time is FLYING. I don’t mind this rollout at all :wub:

"Don’t forget me"

6 minutes ago, theviolence said:

Didn't Rich Lee direct all of these except for summertime... ? 

maybeee??? idk... wikipedia says this

The official music video was released on May 22, 2017. It was directed by Clark Jackson, who also directed the Lust for Life album trailer and produced the "Love" music video. He used similar visuals and interpolates shots from the trailer. To brings to life the same vintage aesthetic present in the song, the video bursts of a VHS-quality visual distortion.[41] The director wanted to the video incorporate the same imagery of the 50s and 60s Hollywood. For the sign creation, Jackson wanted a night shot of it exactly as it looked in the 1950s. As the sign is not lit up anymore, he and some friends had to construct an illustration of the sign and the mountain out of papier-mâché, foam, chicken wire, and old school Hollywood-style model-making in his garage. In interview with Pitchfork he revealed that during the process, "the neighbors thought I had lost my mind when they saw me knee deep in papier-mâché. Blink and you will miss it, but all of that from the tower to the sign to the bushes and trees were all made by hand." He used the illustration which he developed as a support to recreate the sign through 3D effects for the original music video.[42]

and this https://pitchfork.com/news/72556-inside-lana-del-reys-lust-for-life-a-chat-with-the-new-videos-director/

rich lee directed the love mv, but i dont know if he directed the LFL mv.

but the LFL album trailer was definitely (like 99% sure) directed by clark jackson/constellation jones :creepna3: which i love

sUcVobB.png

3 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

Thanks bestie <3 so another track’s lyrics 

no it's a quote not from her

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

26 minutes ago, sophiesmom said:

ok so i'm spanish and all my life I thought "Yosemite" was pronounced [yousemait] like "yours might" idk,  and not [yossemiti] like MIT or sumth. I'm gagged and not in a good way its just too funny to me :toofloppy:

Omg me too:oic:

Hd7c-1.gif

White Dress will definitely be Lana reminiscing on her days of youth as she roller bladed to work, that actress/skater will play as her younger self and lana will be present as her older self looking back on that era of her life when she just felt so free 

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, Lustrouslines said:

White Dress will definitely be Lana reminiscing on her days of youth as she roller bladed to work, that actress/skater will play as her younger self and lana will be present as her older self looking back on that era of her life when she just felt so free 

this would be the absolute biggest Karen move ever

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

cocc isn't even a month old and it feels like it's been out forever :toofunny:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

23 minutes ago, Lustrouslines said:

lily allen trigger bang tease