Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

5 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

I just said the truth like always. Yes I do have some hobby and life but I kinda lost it for a few days because of a sweet lie of some beautiful artist that is my biggest inspiration. I do have the right to express my disappointment. I mean tomorrow ofc. Not today. Im not disappointed yet! All I write is "WHAT IF" :)

stop hiding behind ur truth cannon excuse and get help

image.png

If Lana doesn't say sth today it would be a good timing for reliable insiders to say something :smokes:

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

God damn, she worked so hard to make an entire album in a year, now she’s working her ass off to give us great visuals, we’re in a middle of a PANDEMIC, we don’t know what happened behind the scenes since her controversial posts, and yet, some of you keep complaining as if your life depended on the album release. I seriously don’t understand. This kind of behaviour is so unhealthy. No one is going to die because the album is delayed by a few weeks. It’s okay to feel frustrated because Lana did address the delay, but for some of you, it’s going a little too far.

edit: I just noticed that I wrote that Lana did address the delay, but of course I wanted to write that she DIDN’T. Sorry for the typo. I’m pretty sure everyone understood anyway 

Edited by FallingCherry

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

3 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

Guys, I believe in that card witch of Twitter. 2 albums, one of them with 18 songs!!!! She is going to feed us soooo fucking baddddd

I am so excited now!!!

Well I mean we already know that COTCC is coming and the iron gates thing. Their twitter looks like either someone just straight up lying / making educated guesses or someone who has a bit of insider tea just leaking in a quirky way, maybe to retain anonymity and avoid backlash if they're a well-known leaker. I didn't scroll super far through their feed but a lot of it is very general stuff or stuff that could be feasibly retracted (eg doja cat is upset right now, marina calls her therapist daily, Lana's *considering* two albums). I wouldn't really get my hopes up, people love to fuck with fans. 

locals only

Just now, FallingCherry said:

God damn, she worked so hard to make an entire album in a year, now she’s working her ass off to give us great visuals, we’re in a middle of a PANDEMIC, we don’t know what happened behind the scenes since her controversial posts, and yet, some of you keep complaining as if your life depended on the album release. I seriously don’t understand. This kind of behaviour is so unhealthy. No one is going to die because the album is delayed by a few weeks. It’s okay to feel frustrated because Lana did address the delay, but for some of you, it’s going a little too far.

Truth was typed with this post. :fabcat:

27 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

okay so with no album today i guess its safe to assume that we have now

team delusional - september release

team cocctober - october release

HOLD ON GIRL SEPTEMBER 5TH ISN'T OVER YET

DELULU KING STILL TRUSTS. HE BELIEVES. HE PRAYS. HE HOPES. HE FIGHTS!!!

crqdqAC.gif

Mmeow~

9 minutes ago, FallingCherry said:

Has anyone expressed anything other than annoyance and frustration? I’ve not seen anybody act like this is the end of the world, yall are so dramatic for no reason

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

31 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

Yes she do have to. You can't play with the millions of stans like that. Who does this? Like I said. She can do whatever she wants but we don't have to buy it either- We will get the album some day but it won't erase the bad taste in our hearts.

Imagine an artist who officially announces the album and gives you the date and you are excited for this for like 4 months. Then he pretends like he didn't say anything and joking around it a few days before the date in his newest insta video that we'll see him in 2029 and the album is coming "soon" :usrsney: What was this artist thinking? That his fans are going to laugh with him?  Fans still trust him that the date is still relevant but then the artist is leaving them with nothing on the specific date that was never officially delayed  :awkney2: Then they are spamming every store in the world, every producer and every manager with millions of questions.  Aand the artist is trending top 1 in most countries but with some... bad energy. :awkney:

Kinda sad? I feel sorry for the fans of such an artist-

At first I was like lol 2029 she's trolling but then I kinda thought maybe she meant 2029 as in when all this pandemic is over with 

21 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

stop hiding behind ur truth cannon excuse and get help

A cheap smarty cocctober like you will never defeat me!

crqdqAC.gif

LET'S PRAY DELULUS! THE BATTLE ISN'T OVER YET!

LET'S FIGHT FOR THE TRUTH AND JUSTICE!

Mmeow~

3 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Has anyone expressed anything other than annoyance and frustration? I’ve not seen anybody act like this is the end of the world, yall are so dramatic for no reason

When annoyance, frustration and delusion become over-exaggeration, things need to stop and people need to breathe some fresh air.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~