Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

20 minutes ago, KingJay said:

Y’all, my local target has a digital edition of the album! Do you guys think I should go to the target and then into the stock room and steal it?! I called earlier. They said it has 2 Target exclusive tracks. One of them starts with a Y and it’s one word, but the person didn’t speak very good English so they couldn’t pronounce it!

Please stop trolling, we're all very fragile rn:icant:

3 minutes ago, Jared said:

''NFR is missing heavy drums, cinematic strings, melodramatic lyrics and all the stuff I'm used to hearing from Lana music and therefore it can't be her peak. It's boring and watered down and all the love and acclaim it received is contrived and invalid.''

This is the very definition of small-mindedness and attempt to box in an artist. And it's a recurring theme in this thread just like it was in NFR thread.

i don't think its putting her into a box i think people maybe just...don't like it? :scoff:

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

13 minutes ago, t-raider26 said:

I think it’s really weird to speculate about someone’s life when you literally know nothing about them lol. All you know about her is what she wants you to know, so why perpetuate false theories? It’s creepy.

What's with the cherry-picking? Quite frankly other people have said/speculated far worse. It's an opinion, and is in no way offensive.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

18 minutes ago, KingJay said:

I can take their computers :creep:

a usb might be easier

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

9 minutes ago, Jared said:

''NFR is missing heavy drums, cinematic strings, melodramatic lyrics and all the stuff I'm used to hearing from Lana music and therefore it can't be her peak. It's boring and watered down and all the love and acclaim it received is contrived and invalid.''

This is the very definition of small-mindedness and attempt to box in an artist. And it's a recurring theme in this thread just like it was in NFR thread.

So, disliking an album or certain aspects of it equals small-mindedness :eek:

Capture.jpg

5 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

What's with the cherry-picking? Quite frankly other people have said/speculated far worse. It's an opinion, and is in no way offensive.

thanks Rorman! 

sometimes it's better to ignore people who are looking for an argument on LANAboards.com :yawn:

not j*red, the user who refuses to listen to a lana song that isn't produced by Jackoff and immediately dismisses them as artistically inferior, calling other users closeminded... i've seen it all

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

4 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

not j*red, the user who refuses to listen to a lana song that isn't produced by Jackoff and immediately dismisses them as artistically inferior, calling other users closeminded... i've seen it all

some things never change ?

14 minutes ago, for k part 2 said:

Please stop trolling, we're all very fragile rn:icant:

I’m sowwy:crai: 

13 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Please someone remind me how to ignore/block an user here. I can't take it anymore :pussypower::pussypower::pussypower::pussypower::pussypower::pussypower::pussypower:

Don’t block me, I thought y’all would get that it was a joke because of the whole digital thing. I’m sorry :(

12 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

a usb might be easier

You’re right. 

28 minutes ago, t-raider26 said:

I think it’s really weird to speculate about someone’s life when you literally know nothing about them lol. All you know about her is what she wants you to know, so why perpetuate false theories? It’s creepy. 

Her upbringing and how she got established is all in her past. Frankly its none of our business. Before going to college she lived on Long Island for a year. At another point she lived in a trailer park in Northern New Jersey. What we do know is that she didn't have it easy making it in the music business. It wasn't handed to her and she did have to work hard. What Lana shares with us is her music and poetry. Of course that is based on her own personal experiences like any writer would. 

I agree that one should not make assumptions. 

i feel like this album could have nfr's stripped down, organic, almost ametaur style of production, with soothing, beachy vibes, but with the classic, vicious, unapologetic ldr twist. it's unlikely that she'll go back to writing the same style of songs she did back in 2011, but it's clear that she's sick and tired of censoring herself. if lana decides to take more risks this time around, and the critics think she's regressed, or if they flat out don't like it, it just goes to show that they only really care about lana when she's at her most presentable and safe. 

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

Does anybody really think she's broke? She's not a mega superstar but even if she doesn't chart that much she sells a lot of albums and concert tickets

On Twitter fans seemed to have believed the rumor of how she’s struggling and that the most recent le*k would put a financial strain on her which led me down a rabbit hole of figuring out how much she was worth, I never believed she was broke though.

giphy.gif