Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

29 minutes ago, Joshdeldean said:

A deluxe version after TEN different vinyls? Don’t think so, people have already spent SO much money and nobody is going to buy it. And that’s a fact :xgiggle:

gays are going to buy whatever she puts out especially if there's a new cover on it

i love you, but you don't understand me.

me checking dbree everyday just to see "LANA DEL REY WHITE HOT FOREVER SNIPPET" that was made with the garage-band app

58-CE789-E-5301-4-D9-C-9-FAB-2703499-E92

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

go through the dark...

giphy.gif

to get to the dark...

58-CE789-E-5301-4-D9-C-9-FAB-2703499-E92

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

didn't eclipse say the copy they got in september had dealer and one other track that wasn't in the final tracklist? aka dealer and.. white hot forever?? aka both tracks will be released on april 19th as a special gift to her fans, with exquisite cover art and available as a pearlescent 7" vinyl, both songs having her most iconic mvs to date

sUcVobB.png

25 minutes ago, archiemm said:

haven't been on since the white dress post what have i missed

I think other than that find website showing white dress release date again as 2/26, we got confirmation that back in September when the album was sent in to be mastered, there were 12 songs not including Yosemite. One was dealer. So there’s another outtake that was officially considered for the album but was taken off along with dealer and we don’t know what it is or why ?

3 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

didn't eclipse say the copy they got in september had dealer and one other track that wasn't in the final tracklist? aka dealer and.. white hot forever?? aka both tracks will be released on april 19th as a special gift to her fans, with exquisite cover art and available as a pearlescent 7" vinyl, both songs having her most iconic mvs to date

dreamers 

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

the amount of effort that would require from her...

The most shocking thing to me is that Yosemite is the oldest song on this album and no one has it yet 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

22 hours ago, KingJay said:

Yea hes from Orlando. Ive personally have talked to him and the way he talks about Lana and stuff idk man. He said he's releasing a book where he talks about her and their "relationship" He's really into like the 3rd eye stuff and he says that the "beings" from the other worlds love lana and her music lol. He also said that once he releases his book and speaks about lana that she will be pissed off at him.

lol what 

12 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

Blue Jeans, Shades of Cool, Terrence Loves You, 13 Beaches, Venice Bitch...

Tulsa Jesus Freak is gonna come for wigs 

Her track 3s are extremely good...