Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I’ve been trying to avoid playing LMLYLAW and Chemtrails these past few weeks like I did with MAC, VB and hope for NFR when the release date was close, but I love LMLYLAW so much that the temptation is killing me :ohno: Heard a few seconds of the song by accident today and all I want now is to blast that song in my ears and bawl my eyes out when she sings “let me hold you like a baby”

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

3 minutes ago, FallingCherry said:

I’ve been trying to avoid playing LMLYLAW and Chemtrails these past few weeks like I did with MAC, VB and hope for NFR when the release date was close, but I love LMLYLAW so much that the temptation is killing me :ohno: Heard a few seconds of the song by accident today and all I want now is to blast that song in my ears and bawl my eyes out when she sings “let me hold you like a baby”

I FEELLLLLLLL this ?

As of feb first I decided not to listen to any songs or snippets any more or any new song release til the full album is out and it is NOT easy. But oh will it be worth it 5 weeks less 2 days from now!

36 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

im glad she's going back to the dreamworld, i really hated how "present" she became with LFL and NFR. Nothing interesting about reality, i want to escape when i listen to her <3

I completely agree!! Title track gets very dreamy second verse and onwards and the sound she does best! Amazing melodies with amazing production! 

The interview definitely did it’s job! I’m more hype for the album than I’ve been in a long time (and that’s saying a lot, I’ve been super hype since title track dropped :defeated:)

I wonder if whoever wrote the article heard the album? (They seem to know they lyrics for a good number of the songs)

"Don’t forget me"

10 minutes ago, FallingCherry said:

I stopped listening to all NFR tracks a month before release! will do the same for COCC.:agree:

they're still so so so good. I think the beauty of the two tracks personally for me is that they give u just enough. so every time u listen it's visiting that and not overwhelming. I'm not really vibing w the magazine's older photos; I think we just get spoiled w more when it comes to her photoshoots. but the interview was great. 

vulnerable. her feeling uneasy about it? that's usually a good sign. she lowkey chemtrail'd herself SHOOK VEv8UVj.gif

UV/Honeymoon

This may be her first record that we'll have her first, original takes on the songs 

No LFL/Freak demo situation here 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I just KNOW that Not All Who Wander Are Lost and Yosemite back to back are gonna double team me until I pass out

YpxVk7b.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i knew that "not all that wander are lost" was going to be a whimsical, dreamy, ethereal moment, i feel like it's going to be very fluttery and feminine, yet atmospheric and somber... :xcry:

The fact that Not All Who Wander Are Lost ties in so well with the alt Neil Krug cover :angie: FUCK I'm so READY :trisha:

34h2wyS.gif

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Wild at Heart being similar to Chemtrails over the Country Club thematically

YpxVk7b.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

7 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

Wild at Heart being similar to Chemtrails over the Country Club thematically

YpxVk7b.gif

How the organs in Not All Who Wander Are Lost are literally gonna touch my organs

YpxVk7b.gif

34h2wyS.gif

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

3 hours ago, Distantly said:

That picture Neil took of her sitting on the piano should’ve literally been the album cover but anyways 

No but fr I’m coming back to this. 

Its professional. She looks GORGEOUS. It’s a professional b&w picture versus the actual cover where you can tell a b&w filter was simply added to that already bright ass picture. And then the painting being in color while the rest is b&w is a concept I love it UGH

Edit: FYI I don’t HATE the actual cover anymore for reasons I’ve explained in the past but I don’t love it either and nevertheless the point remains

3 minutes ago, Distantly said:

No but fr I’m coming back to this. 

Its professional. She looks GORGEOUS. It’s a professional b&w picture versus the actual cover where you can tell a b&w filter was simply added to that bright ass picture. And then the painting being in color while the rest is b&w is a concept I love it UGH

Edit: FYI I don’t HATE the actual cover anymore for reasons I’ve explained in the past but I don’t love it either and nevertheless the point remains

do u have the photo? I wanna see it 

UV/Honeymoon