Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

25 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

White Dress- 3am when you crying alone in your bed , thinking about better times , your past and so on

Chemtrails Over The Country Club- 5-7 am, the horizon starts to lighten up , the sun is about to rise 

Tulsa Jesus Freak- 6-7 am , you can see the first rays of sun light but everything looks still so innocent but you feel sexy & horny as fuck

Let Me Love You Like A Woman- 7-8 am , the sun is rising and you want someone to hold you & cuddle with, in those early morning hours, it's still pretty cold outside and you can feel a cold breeze on the skin 

Honestly I think this album is going to be a morning album , a sunrise album overall, Yosemite being the peak , maybe 10 am  - 12pm 

I'm saving this :bodyisready:

lights, camera, acción

54 minutes ago, HyperVelvet said:

I just realised we already know 6 songs from the album :trisha:

LMLYLAW

COCC

White Dress soon

Tulsa Jesus Freak

Breaking Up Slowly

For free

So we have 5 unknown songs left...that's still way more than we had in the NFR!  era:rip:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 hour ago, fucksforever said:

tulsa jesus freak will be one of her BEST songs. that snippet is so so so good.. the country inspired dream pop song that also gives Bruce Springsteen Vibes like come on!

the lightness of it? the lyrics? the rhythm? the eerie voice? the chord progression? the more urban feel? the title? the fact that it is most likely whf? i can't believe tulsa jesus freak is at the bottom of most people's list because we have actual evidence that song is brilliant

58 minutes ago, HyperVelvet said:

LMLYLAW

COCC

White Dress soon

Tulsa Jesus Freak

Breaking Up Slowly

For free

yeah but compared to NFR or LFL we at least don't have snippets, whether from qobuz or from lana's instagram :oprah3: or even real descriptions of what the songs sound like! i still think it's going to sound really fresh. and i'm going to try as hard as i can not to listen to white dress before the whole album either drops or leaks in high quality, i think it's the right thing to do

For all of y’all that want the winter experience of COCC, move to Canada : on March 19, it won’t be spring yet haha! In March, we do begin to have some bursts of spring, but a couple of snowstorms are always around the corner.

like many already said, COCC really doesn’t feel like a summer album. It really is a late fall or winter album. The title track gives me « noon or sunset of a still and unexpected warm day » vibes. LMLYLAW reminds me of fall sunsets or sunrise, with its guitar after the chorus. TJF is a sexy evening song when it’s dark outside but you want someone to have sex with. 

March 19 is a good choice for this album I guess. Summer would have been weird for its release. 

From the descriptions we have of some of the songs, it seems like the album’s gonna have some impressive vocals and I’m here for it! NFR had some of the most beautiful falsettos she’s ever done but it was less vocally demanding than UV or HM, and it’s exciting to think that Chemtrails will have more of her high vocals again! And I honestly believe it is thanks to Jack. We would’ve never had the kind of vocals she did in Cinnamon girl or the cute little belts and riffs she did in The greatest if she had kept working with Rick. I’ve noticed that pretty much every artist that works with Jack has beautiful harmonies and lead vocals in general in their songs. We’ve only heard two songs from Chemtrails but the high backing vocals in LMLYLAW and the title track are an absolute treat! I know a lot of people here hate Jack but at least he makes Lana work on her vocals and they create amazing harmonies together

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

1 hour ago, HyperVelvet said:

LMLYLAW

COCC

White Dress soon

Tulsa Jesus Freak

Breaking Up Slowly

For free

We haven't heard WD, so I'm not counting it:dance: Also seriously contemplating god about not listening to White Dress when it releases next week. :brandy: 

Me giving in and listening to white dress when it releases in New Zealand :runs:

COCC is a cool summer's day song when nothing really happens and you're just chilling and enjoying the peace and calm.

Like a woman is the fall song I listen to when the sun is setting.

:flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 minute ago, FallingCherry said:

From the descriptions we have of some of the songs, it seems like the album’s gonna have some impressive vocals and I’m here for it! NFR had some of the most beautiful falsettos she’s ever done but it was less vocally demanding than UV or HM, and it’s exciting to think that Chemtrails will have more of her high vocals again! And I honestly believe it is thanks to Jack. We would’ve never had the kind of vocals she did in Cinnamon girl or the cute little belts and riffs she did in The greatest if she had kept working with Rick. I’ve noticed that pretty much every artist that works with Jack has beautiful harmonies and lead vocals in general in their songs. We’ve only heard two songs from Chemtrails but the high backing vocals in LMLYLAW and the title track are an absolute treat! I know a lot of people here hate Jack but at least he makes Lana work on her vocals and they create amazing harmonies together

It's interesting how she's gradually started to sing in higher notes! We could hear it first in God bless America that she started to bring her higher notes back ("even when you talk that talk with the lights on, I still somehow know that I'll never feel, ever feel lonely"), and then her cover of You Must love me, then Season of the Witch, Looking for America, You'll never walk alone, COCC... I think her higher register is here to stay! :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

19 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

We haven't heard WD, so I'm not counting it:dance: Also seriously contemplating god about not listening to White Dress when it releases next week. :brandy: 

Me giving in and listening to white dress when it releases in New Zealand :runs:

AHAHAH pls I know that I won’t resist because don’t even have the patience :trisha: 

WD is coming for our wigs ladies :ma:

For latinoamerica this will be our end of summer album. The title track feels perfect to listen on a summer day honestly, not the warmest one but on a very hazy, lazy one. LMLYLAW is more like autumn for me.

40 minutes ago, heroinmelodies said:

AHAHAH pls I know that I won’t resist because don’t even have the patience :trisha: 

WD is coming for our wigs ladies :ma:

:hype::understand: I'm gonna resist until I see the first post of someone slandering WD. 

4 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

29 days till cocc, 8 days till white dress, 2 days till announcement and snippet, 29 days till she announces a new album with Zach

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania: trisha paytas crying gif

omg we truly have less than a month, I can’t 

SpitefulTiredHornet-max-1mb.gif

1 minute ago, Lentilus said:

Didn't want to say that I thought you will be the first to slander it....buuuut :whitney::byeh8rs2:

:thumb3:hopefully she will make up with her voice. she said the chorus is weird so thats a good sign. im just worried cuz its another piano flop

Just now, Lustformoney said:

:thumb3:hopefully she will make up with her voice. she said the chorus is weird so thats a good sign. im just worried cuz its another piano flop

I'm super excited for WD, but DAMN! How many piano flops can jack produce!?!?!?!? :crying2: