Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

6 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

No one ever said that the song is about Madonna being the person she met, just that it occurred at her party

People say that ever since the interview came out :toofunny:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

5 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

At least there is no HIADTFMTHBIHI or WTWWAWWKD or GBA-AATBWI this era :rip: 

But BIHI makes me laugh :teehee:

No, but personally, they're Hope, Hope is a keyboard smash, World at war and GBA to me. :blush3: (Not to be confused with GameBoy Advance <3 )

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

15 minutes ago, Loreen said:

Whatevs I'm excited for DBJAG, I expected it to be another stoic piano ballad but that info is interesting :makeup:

And it has no piano credited at all!!

We won:godlaugh:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

WTWWAWWKD is kind of iconic. It looks like something MTV would title for a show 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

3 minutes ago, new gods said:

people hardly talk about not all who wander are lost it’ll be the underrated gem of the album 

Galadriel agrees yes. 

/

I just wanted to take a moment. We’re almost there. Look at us discussing which songs’ll b good be a single etc. it’s cvmming ???

UV/Honeymoon

Nvmd fuck my internet connection

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I'm so scared that Feb 26th is gonna come and go without a sound. We've set ourselves up for disaster before and we'll do it again. Just please don't let that be the case this time. :lange:

Where's this Feb 26th rumor coming from? (I haven't checked the thread regularly because of school, I usually just keep myself logged in if anyone would be in need of a mod, apologies if it was just in a few pages back (but I didn't see anything there))

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

2 minutes ago, DCooper said:

I'm so scared that Feb 26th is gonna come and go without a sound. We've set ourselves up for disaster before and we'll do it again. Just please don't let that be the case this time. :lange:

It’s always a possibility... 

BUT to have iTunes reveal the Feb 26 date when the album release is set, the cover and tracklist are revealed, plus it’s three weeks before the album, plus she posted a picture and some lyrics... The odds are in our favour. 

1 minute ago, Clampigirl said:

Where's this Feb 26th rumor coming from? (I haven't checked the thread regularly because of school, I usually just keep myself logged in if anyone would be in need of a mod, apologies if it was just in a few pages back (but I didn't see anything there))

https://fnd.io/#/nz/song/1545567748-white-dress-by-lana-del-rey

Released in 9 days (2/26/2021)
Fnd is connected to the iTunes database.

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

It’s always a possibility... 

BUT to have iTunes reveal the Feb 26 date when the album release is set, the cover and tracklist are revealed, plus it’s three weeks before the album, plus she posted a picture and some lyrics... The odds are in our favour. 

:pray2::pray2::pray2:

Just now, Eclipse said:

https://fnd.io/#/nz/song/1545567748-white-dress-by-lana-del-rey

Released in 9 days (2/26/2021)
Fnd is connected to the iTunes database.

Oh... and here I was hoping for a release this week, haha.

Thanks! :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

4 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

It was revealed through a « find a tune » site (I forgot the name) and it’s a credible one. They got their info through iTunes. The date has now been changed when we found out hahaha!

édit: the date wasn’t changed after all :D

its the same site that revealed fuck it and the greatest were supposed to be released two weeks before. Of course, the date could change if her team decided to do so..