Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

41 minutes ago, Chiunzhan said:

So, is it CONFIRMED? 

(problem is, we don't trust Lana... she taught us to "trust nobody")

Eclipse is one of the few that heard the album in September. 

Girls and gays aren’t realizing that if 12 songs were mastered in September, excluding Yosemite and WHF, that means there are two outtakes to Chemtrails (so Dealer and?!???)

5 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Eclipse is one of the few that heard the album in September. 

Girls and gays aren’t realizing that if 12 songs were mastered in September, excluding Yosemite and WHF, that means there are two outtakes to Chemtrails (so Dealer and?!???)

Black Hot Forever. Racial equality anthem with Dan Heath strings and production by Daddy Nowels :trisha:

1 hour ago, Eclipse said:

This nonsensical White Hot Forever propaganda like she didn't spell it out so the gays wouldn't spam her about

TULSA JESUS FREAK: WHITE HOT FOREVER

:stareney:

that’s literally what I said! And she did it months after revealing the name was Chemtrails, so she was doing it so we would know it was still there!

Do you like the full song? :um:

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, Eclipse said:

This nonsensical White Hot Forever propaganda like she didn't spell it out so the gays wouldn't spam her about

TULSA JESUS FREAK: WHITE HOT FOREVER

:stareney:

Also do those alleged lyrics have some merit to them or nah? For potential fakes I thought they were really damn good 

Spoiler

The ones where she lists different states throughout the lyrics and starts off with being at her weakest or something like that 

26 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

i upload images to imgur and then you can paste the link

will my post display just the link or will it show the image directly in my post? I would like to post it as ive seen users on here post cover arts and such where no link clicking is involved

35 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

will my post display just the link or will it show the image directly in my post? I would like to post it as ive seen users on here post cover arts and such where no link clicking is involved

it should post the image! sometimes i have to click insert image from url button to get it to show as an image. show us the iconic chemtrails blue parrot collage :oprah:

sUcVobB.png

Tesla Jesus Freak :understand:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: