Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, lanabanana11 said:

Alright i hope this works! here is the Chemtrails Parrot.... my presentation is in exactly 7 minutes!

https://imgur.com/mDcULM9https://imgur.com/mDcULM9https://imgur.com/mDcULM9https://imgur.com/a/OVwTGjb

omg im so mad it didnt post as an IMAGE it posted as a link.....ugh

try clicking copy direct link

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

4 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/OVwTGjb" data-context="false" ><a href="//imgur.com/a/OVwTGjb"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

ok my parrot is causing so much mess in this thread i am SORRY EVERYONE! (also this is my second time using photoshop so if its bad please.....excuse my beginnerness)

This link issue is so funny I'm sorry :thumb3:

Idk if this will work for you but upload the image to imgur and then open your pic in a new tab and then copy that link from the toolbar/searchbar

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

9 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

This link issue is so funny I'm sorry :thumb3:

Idk if this will work for you but upload the image to imgur and then open your pic in a new tab and then copy that link from the toolbar/searchbar

mDcULM9.png

OMG HERE SHE IS

the way my professor has my presentation scheduled as dead last....they arent ready for the storm im about to bring. (theres also a cute gay in the class that for sure will think im on drugs after my presentation)

7 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

mDcULM9.png

OMG HERE SHE IS

omfg i'm screaming i love it :trisha: and also for it being your 2nd time using photoshop it's not half bad!! i actually get what you were saying about the meaning of it :oprah: go full BBC interview with the presentation and you'll blow them all away 

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

omfg i'm screaming i love it :trisha: and also for it being your 2nd time using photoshop it's not half bad!! i actually get what you were saying about the meaning of it :oprah: go full BBC interview with the presentation and you'll blow them all away 

just like the bbc interview, my piece has some solid points, but i will drown out all the good with my incoming crackhead energy

8 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

just like the bbc interview, my piece has some solid points, but i will drown out all the good with my incoming crackhead energy

don't forget to specify you're not racist out of the blue at least twice and say you weren't storming the capitol and you're good to go!

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

1 minute ago, hlxon said:

don't forget to specify you're not racist out of the blue at least twice and say you weren't storming the capitol and you're good to go!

oh the capitol is 1000000% coming up "the people storming the capitol clearly done care about the survival of the parrots"

2 minutes ago, Dragon said:

I hope u win Toucan Sam. So do we have any updates or? 

The only update we have is the update on my decaying mental health waiting for cocc to fill the void :oopna: