Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Can't wait for the meltdowns @ the album release when y'all hate on every single song you hyped up since  last month and praise her past albums you are smearing in this thread on a daily basis right now

XX :hooker:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

isn't it sort of weird that she should not have chosen TJF to be a single? i know cherry and cinnamon weren't singles either, but the actual singles we had had were more radio friendly (lust for life, coachella, summer bummer, fuck it i love you, doin time). here, the three singles we're getting are piano-driven :bebe: it makes me curious

39 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Can't wait for the meltdowns @ the album release when y'all hate on every single song you hyped up since  last month and praise her past albums you are smearing in this thread on a daily basis right now

XX :hooker:

and its the same user again and again:gasp:

so im about to act up in the name of the cocc era :brows:

STORY TIME: so im in an intro to graphic design class, and we are learning how to use photoshop. our assignment was to make an aesthetic collage, and i pushed it off till the night before its due, and i had to use 12 images, so i collected a bunch of blue images because its my fav color, and i noticed there were a tone of shots of chemtrails on the site we have to use to choose our pictures from, so i took like at least 5, and a big blue parrot (like the ones in the movie Rio), I chose the parrot becuase i needed a central figure for my collage(it was in the requirements) and then I realized I needed a theme and a message... so i had to come up with something on the spot...

my theme you ask? "Chemtrails Over the Blue Parrots"..... I'm going to go into the zoom presentation tomorrow with the same energy Lana had during her BBC1 interview. This professor is already not my biggest fan, no one in the class really knows me, I'm always behind and slow to learn everything in the class, so they dont even know what to expect from me, but im going to go into it and be like super cracked out and say something like "so my theme is like about these blue parrots  like in the movie Rio, and everyone knows the Rio movie parrots are extinct...so the chemtrails symbolize impending doom to the blue parrots, and its just like, basically like when the people STORMED THE CAPITOL, like it ruined something beautiful, its just like a total reminder to us as people to take account for the capitols we are storming in our own lives, and what metaphorical parrots we are putting extinct in our own lives." and then maybe go into how its super messed up how animals go extinct and perhaps bring up how trump made no effort to save any animals on the verge of extinction. Just like get super off topic and delusional sounding and see how it goes over.

I mean the collage itself is really good so its not like she can fail me....I really have nothing to lose here....:thumb3:

19 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

STORY TIME: so im in an intro to graphic design class, and we are learning how to use photoshop. our assignment was to make an aesthetic collage, and i pushed it off till the night before its due, and i had to use 12 images, so i collected a bunch of blue images because its my fav color, and i noticed there were a tone of shots of chemtrails on the site we have to use to choose our pictures from, so i took like at least 5, and a big blue parrot (like the ones in the movie Rio), I chose the parrot becuase i needed a central figure for my collage(it was in the requirements) and then I realized I needed a theme and a message... so i had to come up with something on the spot...

my theme you ask? "Chemtrails Over the Blue Parrots"..... I'm going to go into the zoom presentation tomorrow with the same energy Lana had during her BBC1 interview. This professor is already not my biggest fan, no one in the class really knows me, I'm always behind and slow to learn everything in the class, so they dont even know what to expect from me, but im going to go into it and be like super cracked out and say something like "so my theme is like about these blue parrots  like in the movie Rio, and everyone knows the Rio movie parrots are extinct...so the chemtrails symbolize impending doom to the blue parrots, and its just like, basically like when the people STORMED THE CAPITOL, like it ruined something beautiful, its just like a total reminder to us as people to take account for the capitols we are storming in our own lives, and what metaphorical parrots we are putting extinct in our own lives." and then maybe go into how its super messed up how animals go extinct and perhaps bring up how trump made no effort to save any animals on the verge of extinction. Just like get super off topic and delusional sounding and see how it goes over.

I mean the collage itself is really good so its not like she can fail me....I really have nothing to lose here....:thumb3:

what did i just read

image.png

53 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

It's an A+ from me

Lanarat.png

1 hour ago, lanabanana11 said:

we need to see the collage queen

1 hour ago, lanabanana11 said:

it's semi hallcinatorily real article-0-1AD5035E000005DC-341_634x517.j9733a8ed70ec7a4ad5dd59ccde3461c9.jpg

edit: why the hell are these images so large.. 

UV/Honeymoon

am I the only one disappointed that we will know an opener before the album release AND a closing track because it is a cover? :xcry: like- for me these two are always shaping a history and meaning of the whole album and lana's musical journey and idk how im feeling about it, its gonna be honeymoon 2.0 situation :oprah3:but make it piano and bittersweet lullaby 

i was in the winter of my life 

3 hours ago, lanabanana11 said:

A Pulitzer Prize contender if ya ask me :ma:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

3 hours ago, lanabanana11 said:

I support this concept 100%. Go bestie

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I had a dream last night where I was wearing a sweatshirt with the Chemtrails cover on it (yes I know there isn’t one irl) and some people were laughing at me and asking me why I was wearing a Christmas sweater and I said it wasn’t a Christmas sweater, that it was an image of Lana Del Rey’s new album. Then they asked me why Santa was on it and I looked down and right behind Val was Santa Claus and I was like “huh I never noticed that before.” Weird since Santa really isn’t on the album cover. Not sure if it means anything. Anyways.... so excited for the album

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

speaking of chemtrails merch, are we getting anything better this era because the merch is embarrassingly bad, it should be £10 max :oprah2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

14 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

speaking of chemtrails merch, are we getting anything better this era because the merch is embarrassingly bad, it should be £10 max :oprah2:

I mean, her merch was always cheap-quality and overpriced

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!