Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

with all this mazzy talk, I would KILL for a Lana song with the sound of Halah. The lyircs are so painfully sad and beautiful.

I also love it so much because it was one of the last songs my late mom recommended to me. We would always give each other music suggestions, and that one in particular I especially loved! It is very Lana-esque as well

3 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

with all this mazzy talk, I would KILL for a Lana song with the sound of Halah. The lyircs are so painfully sad and beautiful.

I also love it so much because it was one of the last songs my late mom recommended to me. We would always give each other music suggestions, and that one in particular I especially loved! It is very Lana-esque as well

i'm kinda wondering if Lana's gonna delve into that emotional territory/ tone of matter of fact happy sad music. 

Gwen's Cool always comes to mind when it comes to that clash 

UV/Honeymoon

2 minutes ago, Dragon said:

i'm kinda wondering if Lana's gonna delve into that emotional territory/ tone of matter of fact happy sad music. 

Gwen's Cool always comes to mind when it comes to that clash 

I would personally love that. like its not from a happy or sad narrative, just a factual narrative, and the listener can decide weather or not the song is sad to them or happy in a way. That type of music is so powerful to me

2 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

I would personally love that. like its not from a happy or sad narrative, just a factual narrative, and the listener can decide weather or not the song is sad to them or happy in a way. That type of music is so powerful to me

yes SAME. personally, I love the contrast of dancing thru pain, so I personally just really appreciate the contrast between a heavenly / happy sounding production to the storytelling of lyrics. I think bc with the capacity of how relations can start and end, there's always gonna be that sweet spot of sad appreciation, or sad smiles when people go their own way. it's incredibly liberating in the softest of ways. or the most aching of regret. that blend tho 

UV/Honeymoon

6 minutes ago, suicideblonde said:

is there going to be an album trailer for this era? or was the cocc video one all that we are getting?

?‍♂️
anything is possible. NFR started so minimal that I was not only surprised when we got one, but a great one at that ???