Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

i can't believe we're only 4 weeks away, i haven't been this excited for a lana album in so long mainly because of past pre releases that were either so short or too long but COCC has so much to live up to i know she won't disappoint Image result for indian CD gif

i love you, but you don't understand me.

1 hour ago, Lustformoney said:

i know that we just got the interview and stuff but im so incredibly bored i cant, i would suck a mouldy dick for having the itunes snippets rn:hair:

oh gurl even i wouldnt do that...

17 minutes ago, FallingCherry said:

But Billie is only a few years into the industry while Lana has been writing hundreds of songs for 15 years, she can only get better and has always said that Lana was a big inspiration! Let’s give her the time to become an adult and master her craft like Lana does :)

But you’re right when you say that Lana has a huge musical culture and I too love how she incorporates all of these different influences into her art. I just don’t really think it’s fair to compare Billie and Lana since they’re from different backgrounds (which plays a lot in the music that they listen to) and different generations

for sure, Billie has a long road ahead of her and if she can modify and evolve her sound (I think ditching her brother for an album would help) I think she can become something better. but as of rn idk id take Lorde/Lana/Clairo/Weyes/Phoebe over any of Billie's projects

Thinking about how she will incorporate Yosemite in the song, 

How is she going to sing it? Is it gonna be literal or a metaphor?  Maybe she doesn’t even mention it...

much to think about 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

1 minute ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

Thinking about how she will incorporate Yosemite in the song, 

How is she going to sing it? Is it gonna be literal or a metaphor?  Maybe she doesn’t even mention it...

much to think about 

I feel like it might be a song where she doesn’t mention the title, or only mentions it once in a verse or something rather than the chorus 

28 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I feel like it might be a song where she doesn’t mention the title, or only mentions it once in a verse or something rather than the chorus 

my baby used to dance underneath yosemite trees :oic3:

57 minutes ago, HighbytheSea said:

Second listens are so Devine. Everything's been laid out and sampled, but the second listen you get to dive in to what you MAY think are your favorites, recalibrate yourself for the right effect from the songs, and yes...the drinks come more naturally :fabcat:The first listen im usually too speechless to do anything unless a lyric cuts reall deep, then we take shots (me DEAD on the floor after White Dress)

We're doing this yes pleaze:smile:

omg the alcoholic bestie i've always needed, lets both be bad influences on another :beyonce:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

29 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I don’t think White Dress is coming till the 5th of March. It might drop with n album trailer also.  

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

what if the album is postponed until summer :oprah2:

giphy.gif

I really hope White Dress hits me as much as Pawn Shop Blues does. I constantly have the second verse of PSB stuck in my head, because it's so simple, but so powerful. :krylie:

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

33 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

what if the album is postponed until summer :oprah2:

We become drinking besties and your next move is this terrifying, horrible, possible in a cosmically twisted way sentence!?! GURLL.....we're taking double shots, ill manifest THAT instead! 

(Your chaotic mind is SINGULAR however and im here for it:wink:)