Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

31 minutes ago, HyperVelvet said:

I want her to destroy me with White Dress, I want to sob in pain. Do it queen

I wanna feel that level of melancholy with white dresss tooo loool

I’ve only felt that way about Terrence, black beauty, California, 

and the way white dress is sounding like , im about to BUST 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

i hope white dress sounds like Bartender:sass:

love the melody of Bartender ( I said it before, but Rick is better for piano melodies than Jack), but with a bit more arrangements please :P 

4 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

i hope white dress sounds like Bartender:sass:

Which would still eat, since Bartender is superior :party:

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

If white dress really is to come on the 26th we have 2 scenarios

1.she'll announce it this week

2. she'll announce it literally a few days before its release

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

good afternoon to dark but just a game and to dark but just a game only 

anyone wanna see lana do some spoken word/ethereal wave songs? we saw her dip her toes into spoken word with Tropico and Violet, but I'd love actual song songs. looks like we're not gonna get it for COCC obviously, but i'm hoping she steps more out of her comfort zone for the next album :krylie: wouldn't mind it just being an interlude tbh but i love getting lost in songs like this  

sgopYhV.gif

14 minutes ago, JehovahThikness said:

anyone wanna see lana do some spoken word/ethereal wave songs? we saw her dip her toes into spoken word with Tropico and Violet, but I'd love actual song songs. looks like we're not gonna get it for COCC obviously, but i'm hoping she steps more out of her comfort zone for the next album :krylie: wouldn't mind it just being an interlude tbh but i love getting lost in songs like this  

I thought about this before and I know Boom Like That has a reputation on here, but goooooooood her doing spoken word over an ethereal instrumental etc would be GAY HEAVEN BlondIdleBaleenwhale-size_restricted.gif

UV/Honeymoon

17 minutes ago, JehovahThikness said:

so tonight that i might see is my FAVORITE MAZZY STAR SONG!!! i would love something with a similar vibe! :angie:

WGe8ynS.gif

Thinking about how all of her albums leaked. And some in veeery shitty quality (honeymoon and nfr). Hope this is the first time we all get to hear the album together just like she planned :horror2:

i know theres a yosemite doubters club and almost everyone is devastated we didnt get dealer, but im soooooo glad we got Yosemite over Dealer. Ive been dying to hear it and Yosemite is in my opinion one of the most beautiful places on earth. i cant wait for that song

the mazzy star taste in this thread... iconic

i personally would love to see organs like look on down from the bridge, very funeral procession grief vibes... imagine singing an ode to lizzy with calming organs in the background like you're mourning her loss... :oprah:

sUcVobB.png

3 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

i know theres a yosemite doubters club and almost everyone is devastated we didnt get dealer, but im soooooo glad we got Yosemite over Dealer. Ive been dying to hear it and Yosemite is in my opinion one of the most beautiful places on earth. i cant wait for that song

We could have both :pft: