Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

If y’all wanna know she’s currently being dragged by Alaskans because she’s in a restaurant (or store?) with no mask on. In the picture it looks like she’s just seated to eat but judging by the comments on a few tweets the locals are not impressed.

5 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

If y’all wanna know she’s currently being dragged by Alaskans because she’s in a restaurant (or store?) with no mask on. In the picture it looks like she’s just waiting to it but judging by the comments on a few tweets the locals are not impressed I’m-

The locals in whatever town she’s in are MAD omfg. One of them had a tweet saying “who wants to go yell things at LDR” uhm 

5 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Idg why people are mad at her for not wearing a mask while she’s seated in a restaurant... like huh? 

its because woke twitter already has it in their mind that Lana Del Rey = Evil & Wicked

It's despicable that people feel like she can't even be in their state and want to 'go yell at her' / insult her for being there. Lmfao. They need to take a hard look at themselves

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

well anyways im sure they have other priorities then to just say shit on twitter. she really can’t catch a break the alaskans are out to get her like she’s a piece of king crab :trisha:

7 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

the alaskans are out to get her like she’s a piece of king crab :trisha:

:hillary: why is this one of the funniest things I’ve read on here :omg:

7a489a16ce1d35d7a8253fa33e350a39.gif

11 hours ago, Brightsun said:

who are they ? 

What r U a cop

Good morning everyone :karaoke:

30 days 

source.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: