Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, Thunder Corpse said:

I mean, her merch was always cheap and overpriced

true, normans was better though, i liked the cute floral shorts and tank tops she had

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

4 hours ago, lanabanana11 said:

so im about to act up in the name of the cocc era :brows:

STORY TIME: so im in an intro to graphic design class, and we are learning how to use photoshop. our assignment was to make an aesthetic collage, and i pushed it off till the night before its due, and i had to use 12 images, so i collected a bunch of blue images because its my fav color, and i noticed there were a tone of shots of chemtrails on the site we have to use to choose our pictures from, so i took like at least 5, and a big blue parrot (like the ones in the movie Rio), I chose the parrot becuase i needed a central figure for my collage(it was in the requirements) and then I realized I needed a theme and a message... so i had to come up with something on the spot...

my theme you ask? "Chemtrails Over the Blue Parrots"..... I'm going to go into the zoom presentation tomorrow with the same energy Lana had during her BBC1 interview. This professor is already not my biggest fan, no one in the class really knows me, I'm always behind and slow to learn everything in the class, so they dont even know what to expect from me, but im going to go into it and be like super cracked out and say something like "so my theme is like about these blue parrots  like in the movie Rio, and everyone knows the Rio movie parrots are extinct...so the chemtrails symbolize impending doom to the blue parrots, and its just like, basically like when the people STORMED THE CAPITOL, like it ruined something beautiful, its just like a total reminder to us as people to take account for the capitols we are storming in our own lives, and what metaphorical parrots we are putting extinct in our own lives." and then maybe go into how its super messed up how animals go extinct and perhaps bring up how trump made no effort to save any animals on the verge of extinction. Just like get super off topic and delusional sounding and see how it goes over.

I mean the collage itself is really good so its not like she can fail me....I really have nothing to lose here....:thumb3:

This is genius. This is iconic. We need to see the collage and you gotta record their reaction oh my god 

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

dont mean to be greedy but please release a deluxe edition lana :trisha:

with Dealer and WHF on it :sadcore2:

or at least Dealer, I truly cannot get over the fact that she scrapped it

I can’t believe in a few days we’ll be 4 weeks away from the album coming out... that’s so close!!! :shock: Remember back in August when we were dying for any update and wondering when it would come out? And now somehow it’s almost here! :trisha: :mariah: All the confusion and drama we lived through together to make it here... it almost feels unreal. :thankyou: In just over a month, we’ll really be discussing which songs are our favourites and which lyrics or instrumentals changed our lives!! :hype:

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

2 hours ago, Thunder Corpse said:

I mean, her merch was always cheap-quality and overpriced

The way you are the biggest Lana merch hater on here, and I'm so here for that. :hooker:

8 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

This nonsensical White Hot Forever propaganda like she didn't spell it out so the gays wouldn't spam her about

TULSA JESUS FREAK: WHITE HOT FOREVER

:stareney:

SORRY :trisha: 

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

12 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

This nonsensical White Hot Forever propaganda like she didn't spell it out so the gays wouldn't spam her about

So, is it CONFIRMED? 

(problem is, we don't trust Lana... she taught us to "trust nobody")

19 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

Oh so this pretty much confirms that they are in fact the same song :oic3: So white hot forever (Tulsa Jesus Freak Demo) Snippet #4 when? :hype:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

28 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

are you 100% sure? or just based on that instagram caption you think so? because when the shazam tracklist leaked, you tweeted a tracklist that had Dealer AND White Hot Forever with the caption like "tracklist so far" or something like that

39 minutes ago, Max said:

The way you are the biggest Lana merch hater on here, and I'm so here for that. :hooker:

I mean, there are much smaller artists whose merchandise is not the quality of a dollar-store-product and actually has some artistic vision behind it.

I still own one of the Blue Jeans-Shirts from the Paradise-Merch. The quality is sooooooo extremely bad, it falls apart as soon as you're looking at it. And the print is not even executed in a decent way, there are white spots on it  :toofunny:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

54 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

Thank you!

(and I fucking knew it :p )