Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

this is so stupid and they're just looking for a reason to get angry at her, when you're at a restaurant you're allowed to have your mask off while you're eating / drinking... it's not like she brought her entire girl squad with her, it's just her and clay...

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Hello I know I'm late but what did she say about COCC in the Mojo interview? 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

3 minutes ago, Dragon said:

I'm wondering if she shot some footage in some diner for the WD video. I've been mentioning this one place and thought it'd be great if she did CadillacJacks_DonBarrett_Flickr_CC.JPG?i

MV MV MV MV MV MvdUbTX.gif

Naw Halsey used that place for an MV methinks. The energy is corrupted 

9 minutes ago, Dragon said:

what. be honest was it good? 

It was the hurricane MV and honestly the song is not bad in my opinion. The MV was somewhat lizzy grant esque. Halseys room 93 ep is not bad.

17 minutes ago, Dragon said:

I'm wondering if she shot some footage in some diner for the WD video. I've been mentioning this one place and thought it'd be great if she did CadillacJacks_DonBarrett_Flickr_CC.JPG?i

MV MV MV MV MV MvdUbTX.gif

when its her christina aguilera -your body- serve OMG

Spoiler

Image result for christina aguilera your body truck

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

2 minutes ago, suicideblonde said:

It was the hurricane MV and honestly the song is not bad in my opinion. The MV was somewhat lizzy grant esque. Halseys room 93 ep is not bad.

good to know. I know the place is like well known sorta for shoots, I ref'd it waay back during the LFL era. Doja Cat shot there too like a while back for Bottom Bitch. might give it a go thank ye 

2 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

when its her christina aguilera -your body- serve OMG

Hide contents

Image result for christina aguilera your body truck

:excited::excited::excited: that was a nasty sounding song imo like u gotta get into it :thumb3:

UV/Honeymoon

um okay so i just gave my presentation.....(mind you this professor i feel didnt like me because i was slow at learning photoshop) so i start off and go completely off the rails talking about trump and the capitol, and just really saying it with my whole chest, then when i was finished...SHE PRAISED MY WHOLE PROJECT AND SAID IT WAS THE ONLY ONE WITH A REAL MEANING AND BACKSTORY AND THAT IT LOOKS SO TRIPPY AND COOL AND MADE ALL THESE OTHER CONNECTIONS THAT I DIDNT EVEN THINK OF WHEN CREATING IT.....

I literally am speechless. I was hoping for such a more satisfying reaction from this little stunt i pulled......(was funny hearing my entire class comment on it and say the word "chemtrails")

Anyways....counting down the days till COCC

I just hope we get at least one song where Lana sings about the high life where she's snorting chemtrails off her 60yo boyfriend's hairy grey chest on a yacht in Italy

tenor.gif?itemid=9629790

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven