Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

It was revealed through a « find a tune » site (I forgot the name) and it’s a credible one. They got their info through iTunes. The date has now been changed when we found out hahaha!

The date got changed back to Feb 26.

ugh ONE month ladies :crying2::dance: WE’RE ALMOST THERE 

can’t wait to read some blue haired twitter lesbian’s shit take on why and how lana is singlehandedly responsible for crimes against women AND climate change (cause that’s her fault too) :air2:

1 minute ago, Eclipse said:

The date got changed back to Feb 26.

I’m just so curious, you Electra and dominik all have a variation of the same profile pic/gif and I just wanna know what it even is lmao, if you care to share

Anyways I definitely don’t think she was talking about Madonna. She’s usually very professional and doesn’t name drop bad things like that, so if it was Madonna I don’t think she’d have mentioned that it was her manager

2 minutes ago, Distantly said:

I’m just so curious, you Electra and dominik all have a variation of the same profile pic/gif and I just wanna know what it even is lmao, if you care to share

Anyways I definitely don’t think she was talking about Madonna. She’s usually very professional and doesn’t name drop bad things like that, so if it was Madonna I don’t think she’d have mentioned that it was her manager

@wraith, @Sis and one other person have it too! Cause we are the legends

Is this going to be the Lana album we have heard the least from before release? Omg

I’m actually so excited :excited:

(not excited enough to still not have preordered any edition and will wait until I see pics of which vinyl looks best IRL.)

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

People talk so little about Dance Till We Die because of its basic-ass title, but watch it being a highlight. Her penultimate tracks have always been Incredible (SS, THE Old Money, Change). Besides it has mellotron, rhodes, drums and a freaking horn. Truly the COCC climaxing :blush3:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

35 minutes ago, HyperVelvet said:

People talk so little about Dance Till We Die because of its basic-ass title, but watch it being a highlight. Her penultimate tracks have always been Incredible (SS, THE Old Money, Change). Besides it has mellotron, rhodes, drums and a freaking horn. Truly the COCC climaxing :blush3:

And the song is about Joan Baez, so its bound to be iconic 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

I'm on the run :lanahottie: with you my sweet love :scajo2: there's nothing wrong contemplating god :pray2: under the chemtrails over the country club :karaoke: 

1 hour ago, Loreen said:

WTWWAWWKD is kind of iconic. It looks like something MTV would title for a show 

I remember in the LFL thread someone said 'WTWWAWWKD' sounds like a person choking on a chicken leg

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Hi There! 

just wanted to see if anyone knew what the back of the CD/Vinyl will look like? It’s either the board with the logo and a wooden framed and track list or that photo of Lana facing all the ladies in pearls with the track list above. This is by far my favourite photo and it looks professional rather than the cover photo. 

I suppose we will find out in a matter of time. Was just curious 

38 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Omfg just imagine this

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLGE7XJMqgw/?igshid=1ghsv8a3vjhac

So many missed opportunities:crying2:

This makes me so angry that every fan made version is better than what we got 

tenor.gif?itemid=18249060

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

3 minutes ago, BradleyMiller said:

Hi There! 

just wanted to see if anyone knew what the back of the CD/Vinyl will look like? It’s either the board with the logo and a wooden framed and track list or that photo of Lana facing all the ladies in pearls with the track list above. This is by far my favourite photo and it looks professional rather than the cover photo. 

It’s the photo with her in the center and the women around her with the track list above

8 minutes ago, BradleyMiller said:

Hi There! 

The back of the CD looks like this!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png