Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

8 minutes ago, katebusho said:

wild at heart MV filmed in Alaska :dua:

+ Hawaii footage

directed by BRTHR :wowcry:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I'm intrigued by Mojo saying the album is "sunny". I don't really get that from the first two tracks we've heard... if anything I get "evening drive through the midwest on a lonely highway" vibes. But maybe the rest of the album is happier alongside Yosemite? 

1 minute ago, Poor Stacy said:

I'm intrigued by Mojo saying the album is "sunny". I don't really get that from the first two tracks we've heard... if anything I get "evening drive through the midwest on a lonely highway" vibes. But maybe the rest of the album is happier alongside Yosemite? 

I know what you mean. For me, I get early morning vibes, twilight. cold mist before the sun comes up.

maybe what they might mean to say is that the album's kinda like when the sun shines thru the overcast and it looks like the heavens are shining on you. bc that. would be glorious. 

UV/Honeymoon

Yeah, i'm not feeling the "sunny" vibes of the two tracks, paired with the very black and white/gray imagery of the single covers and album cover. 

I STILL feel like Chemtrails and LMLYLAW are her most "Winter" tracks to date. :deadbanana: What does "sunny" even mean

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

since it's a march album maybe it's like grey transition to sunny? like springy sunny things... and it would start with her most "winter" tracks released in the fall and winter and end with the entire album released in march which emerges into sunniness as the album continues much like the coming of spring, with the closers being her "sunniest" or springiest tracks

but i honestly don't feel the sunny yet either so idk :bye3:

sUcVobB.png

COCC is a true morning glory :monicker: sunshines and golden hour rays :dua:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

I actually do find the title track to be very sunny. Maybe it’s the music videos influence as most of that was bright and sunny, but even the way the song abruptly starts “I’m on the run, with you my Sweeettt love” the way it’s sung and the light instrumental reminds me of a chill pool day in August

LMLYLAW feels kinda the opposite though lol