Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

WAITTTTTT THERE WAS A TEASER FOR THE MUSIC VIDEO I ONLY SAW THE TRAILER INTERVIEW VIDEO MY FUCKING MINDDDDDDDD AT WORK I AM GOD

tenor.gif?itemid=5240804

I remember her saying (in an interview?) something along the lines of she disliked looking back on the trailer park interview because she remembered feeling like a big shot even though she wasn't

Since the other lyrics reference her fame, what if the trailer park interview, her first taste of fame, was what made her feel like a god :dua:

I almost got off Instagram today. I don't use it that much but FB said now people on Instagram can connect to you here. Something like that.

I know these apps want everyone to follow more and have more friends but I don't want to connect with every single person I've ever met!!!!!!! Let me decide!!!!!

Anyway nice to be notified of that little clip.

23 hours ago, Thunder Corpse said:

It will be abut something not related to her art all, like the birthday of one of her matcha tea friends or the 10th obit of one of a Coney Island hooker she stanned.

You were never so right!!!!

2 minutes ago, ItsaWhale89 said:

Oh my sweet baby jesus these vibes are impeccable. It just looks so warm and ethereal.

Plz no not trinity...

shedevilbynight teas