Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

9 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

that's exactly how i feel about try tonight :xcry: i definitely feel like white dress is going to have that element, since it's about the beginning of her artistry when she was young, so i wouldn't be surprised at all if it had that youthful, vulnerable, yet carefully optimistic vibe :xcry: 

And the fact that she says that her voice doesn't sound great in the chorus gives me major Lizzy / May Jailer vibes :krylie:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

22 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

expectation: washing my hair doing the laundry etc

reality:

0rqh2i377ea41.jpg

what if also she brings this back in white dress music video

This would've been a great album cover tbh, it gives me Sylvia Plath vibes 

Lanarat.png

Just now, Pico Boulevard said:

And the fact that she says that her voice doesn't sound great in the chorus gives me major Lizzy / May Jailer vibes :krylie:

i feel like white dress is going to be very raw, authentic, and different, but also very special and a classic in her discography, i'm excited to hear her "trembling, not great" voice, i feel like it's going to be different from what we've heard before, imagine her voice being similar to "my momma" "out with a bang" or "peace" :xcry: 

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

5 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

what is interscope doing :eartha: :judgingu: :scream: maybe this is a subtle announcement that a single is coming on friday :blush3: also alt cover yes

The fact that everyone is embarassed of the original cover:hottie: even jimmy fallon reposted the alt cover instead :bebe:

Just now, Lustformoney said:

The fact that everyone is embarassed of the original cover:hottie: even jimmy fallon reposted the alt cover instead :bebe:

I really love the og cover now. It grew on me so much! I can't wait to see how it fits both CD and vinyl :smile2:

1 minute ago, youngnwildx said:

how can I upload a video on here? im tryna do the transition from cocc to tjf

you could upload it to youtube and post the link here, or you could upload the audio to a file sharing website such as dbree :) 

Us listening to Yosemite together at midnight :trisha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

Us listening to Yosemite together at midnight :trisha:

when we all freak out in the post-release thread together when the album's out at midnight... :trisha: that's honestly going to be a beautiful moment... :spin: 

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

also pretty baby.... she sings like a heavenly little bird in that and that tone and feeling on chemtrails would be beautiful :xcry: give me a little squeaky high pitched warble

i love pretty baby! there's definitely a "rural" feel to it, it's such a sweet track, despite how melancholy it is, i'd love that kind of vibe, sweet, rural, and melancholy... :xcry: 

5 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

also pretty baby.... she sings like a heavenly little bird in that and that tone and feeling on chemtrails would be beautiful :xcry: give me a little squeaky high pitched warble

not to quote myself :toofunny: 

but honestly her voice on the entirety of sirens would be beautiful to bring back - it's not perfectly smooth or perfectly trained, but i love it nonetheless and it'd sound amazing and perfect on a folkier, more country track...

also imagine... aviation bonus chemtrails track with the photo of her as a plane as the cover :ma: im going into aviaaaaationnnn

sUcVobB.png

i feel like yosemite is gonna be on our way's mature older sister..
singing about being happy and free with her sweet cherub voice over an acoustic guitar 

you don't know what you've done to me

you're heavier than heavenly

life on the run has set me free
me free now...
Yosemetaayyy
Yosemetay-ay-ay-ay

fan base] Ariana Grande - Page 4200 - Base - ATRL

i love you, but you don't understand me.

the fact that she's going to sing in her higher register on yosemite... and it's a sweet acoustic guitar track about being in love... maybe this era really is the revival of lizzy grant...

fan base] Ariana Grande - Page 4200 - Base - ATRL