Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Spoiler

FUCCKKK YOSEMITE NEXTTT

Β 

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“‚π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“π“Žπ“ƒ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π’Ώπ‘œπ’Άπ“ƒ π‘œπ’» 𝒢𝓇𝒸

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 π’Άπ“ƒπ‘œπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡ π“Œπ‘œπ“‚π’Άπ“ƒ π’·π‘’π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’ π‘œπ“‡ 𝒢𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒢𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓃 π“‚π“Ž π’Έπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘’π“Ž π’Ύπ“ˆπ“π’Άπ“ƒπ’Ή π’·π’Άπ’·π“Ž

2 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Idk how to insert spoilers.

Β 

Β 

But which song did someone say sounds like Lorde ??

There is the eye icon just beside the smiley: this is the spoiler.Β 

Spoiler

yosemite... she's that girl... :icant:Β 

Β 

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“‚π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“π“Žπ“ƒ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π’Ώπ‘œπ’Άπ“ƒ π‘œπ’» 𝒢𝓇𝒸

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 π’Άπ“ƒπ‘œπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡ π“Œπ‘œπ“‚π’Άπ“ƒ π’·π‘’π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’ π‘œπ“‡ 𝒢𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒢𝓇𝓀

Spoiler

WHITE DRESS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAΒ :icant::cryney:Β I CAN'T BELIEVE I LOVE THIS WOMAN SO FUCKING MUCH SERIOUSLY TALENT OF THE CENTURYΒ 

Β 

@salvatoreΒ is probably in a differentΒ plane of existence right now :hooker:

13 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Β 

Β  Hide contents

i think it’s the other way around (idk tho). either way the melody is so gorgeous i’m so glad she ended up using it for something.Β 

Β 

Spoiler
Β 

I remember Yosemite being the first song written for LFL. So it went to LFL but never made it till the final stage!

Β 

Spoiler

DID I JUST HEAR A CHOIR IN YOSEMITE

Β 

Ok WOW full thoughts below

Β 

Spoiler

The first couple tracks in I felt like the album would be a grower for me but by the end I felt like it blew me away!!!! I feel like this style is such a natural progression for herβ€”the classic and CanyonΒ folkΒ sensibilities of NFR meets a more UV/alt 90s & country vibe, which makes it more unique, looser, and abstract than NFR.Β 
Β 

My initial faves aside from the title trackΒ are DBJAG, BUS !!, Yosemite,Β DTWD, Not All Who Wander,Β and Wild at Heart (aka all of them I guess?! Lol I like them more than TJF actually... but I wasn’t a Cinnamon Girl mega Stan and I very much feel TJF is it’s sonic sister)Β :crying5: WD is beautiful but more of a grower to me but it’s already stuck in my head which is a great sign

Β