Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, faruhs said:

I mean the "Yeahs" from the ending in the video, when she's in blue light in the shower.

oh! Sorry! I kinda figured they weren’t going to be, truly a missed opportunity, they’re beautiful. It’s possible she thought of adding them after she mastered the song so she couldn’t. (Like how FIILY got the ‘wrong’ instrumental on the physical of NFR)

"Don’t forget me"

Reminder to PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS when discussing your thoughts about the album! If you're sharing info you wouldn't have gathered without listening to the leak, PLEASE put it in a spoiler tag as to not ruin anything for those who are waiting until the official release while still wanting to participate in the Pre-Release discussion! To use the spoiler function, press the eye key on the text toolbar.

Thank you! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, Elle said:

Reminder to PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS when discussing your thoughts about the album! If you're sharing info you wouldn't have gathered without listening to the leak, PLEASE put it in a spoiler tag as to not ruin anything for those who are waiting until the official release while still wanting to participate in the Pre-Release discussion! To use the spoiler function, press the eye key on the text toolbar.

Thank you! x

Sorry, didn't know the eye was the spoiler option! X

7 minutes ago, Loreen said:

Is Yosemite good for y'all? I wanna know

Spoiler

Totally overhyped, I was completely underwhelmed but I think that's just because I got tired of hearing about it ever since we knew about its existence and nobody could shut up about it haha

Spoiler

This album caught me by surprise. I really didn't know what to expect, but I was afraid the album would be boring and OH MY GOD, it is anything but. NFR is a beautiful album but I still have such a sour taste in my mouth from how the release was handled that it is tainted for me. You would think I would feel the same about COCC but I don't for some reason.

It's intimate and has such atmosphere. Wistful. Airy. Short and sweet. I can't wait to really get to know these songs. I like the first half of the record better than the second right now.

let me be who i'm meant to be

2 minutes ago, How2Disappear said:

Any cat meows?

No, but sounds of chewing Cheetos all throughout the album, yes.

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

8 minutes ago, Loreen said:

Is Yosemite good for y'all? I wanna know

Spoiler

It's perfect. 10/10 TOP :) Don't listen to trolls who say otherwise - They troll to annoy the people who have been waiting for this for so long.

Mmeow~