Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just woke up and got flashbacks when @lanadelrey, @Surf Noirand me thought the album would surprise release on August 29th:ma:

Here we are, six and a half months later,   finally winning :spin:

This era was truly trumatic but I'll miss every second of it:crying2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, riina said:

Album is releasing tomorrow and locals still keep asking for the leak in Reddit :eek2: gurls...

The work you have to do to even get to download the album. All those surveys and questionnaires to prove your human is enough for me to just wait for the damn thing to officially come out.

Just now, Pico Boulevard said:

Just woke up and got flashbacks when @lanadelrey, @Surf Noirand me thought the album would surprise release on August 29th:ma:

Here we are, six and a half months later,   finally winning :spin:

This era was truly trumatic but I'll miss every second of it:crying2:

@Lustformoney It's almost like we're all.....Breaking Up Slowly, with this pre-release era....:hooker:

1 minute ago, Lentilus said:

@Lustformoney It's almost like we're all.....Breaking Up Slowly, with this pre-release era....:hooker:

And it's a hard thing to do:lange: 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

47 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

From the scans I think it includes all the lyrics to the songs.

Do you have a link to the scans? Or if it can't be posted in here could you PM it to me? All the scans I've seen so far don't have lyrics for everything, only for White Dress, COCC and LMLYLAW.

I'd be over the moon if all the songs had lyrics though.

1 hour ago, Whitemustang said:
  Hide contents

After listening to the album for like a week now, I find it really hard to rank it against other albums of her discography. Every project she has put out is so unique in its own way so it makes it so hard to compare the albums. 
However has anyone else noticed this album is probably her least dark/most happy she has ever released? I find the lyrical content nostalgic and poetic as usual but not in a way that she sounds sad or melancholic. 

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Yeah the lyrics are upbeat. The saddest song isn’t like depression sad.

At the same time though, I find her pretty guarded like it’s hard to get on the same wavelength of her vision is

5 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

post release depression:lange: Hopefully we all r gonna meet each other again this year in a new prerelease:gurl: most of the legends joined this year, waiting for the new legends to come next era

1 hour ago, COCC said:

:ohsnap:

Hide contents

You are not doing this for us or the right reasons. Your opinion will not withstand all the time, changes, and seasons.

Hide contents

:willcut:

the user as well as their opinion will not withstand the change of seasons.

existentially wistful yet aridly settled is a record called chemtrails over the country club star tracks include yosemite, yosemite, and yosemite

Spoiler

and not all who wander and white dress and honestly y'all hate too much on breaking up slowly this is a bonfire cover classic if you cant see you and ur gang parked for the night to rest from your travels singing around a campfire or telling stories with this being the song of the soundtrack Ur crazy and not the good kind get a new cocktail or die BUS is a nice song. hate on for free or let me love you all U want tho

H0X0bK2.gif

Wait wait i'm so confused, so there is no definite conclusion to whether or not it will be a local release or a world wide one? I'll still stay awake anyways, 2 MORE HOURS (NZ LOCAL TIME) :hype:

Edit: If it does release in local time (right now its 10:00pm) I'll let everyone know before I listen, I wont disappear I promise  :hooker:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

1 minute ago, CyberCherry said:

Wait wait i'm so confused, so there is no definite conclusion to whether or not it will be a local release or a world wide one? I'll still stay awake anyways, 2 MORE HOURS (NZ LOCAL TIME) :hype:

i really hope it's local time otherwise it'll be released at 5am in my country:rollin:

lanas muse musta've pissed her off to spite her when she said neither architecture nor yosemite will start the next records just for the subsequent records to basically be the next best american record: the soundtrack and yosemite: the soundtrack like the title track of lust for life before it was lust for life and its sister track would NOT die and reanimated themselves against all odds after the soul of LfL was stripped by lana in the removal of those songs like truly she lost but ultimately won like norman fucking rockwell came so naturally to her whereas CotCC was a hard listen and a rocky era state in a time of the world where everything was at a standstill so was she the song that she didn't resonate it with was ultimately transparent by its authenticity is the mother of the record she was equally hesitant about life is so funny Yosemite is so powerful like you bitches can't relate you can't stand to see the pretty girl win and the pretty girl's pretty girls win either like you're haters and it's sad! it's sad but it's so funny because we won in the end like we really won i really won 

8 minutes ago, CyberCherry said:

Edit: If it does release in local time (right now its 10:00pm) I'll let everyone know before I listen, I wont disappear I promise  :hooker:

I don't think it's been confirmed so would assume midnight local as she's never released an album global before, only singles / videos.

It's crazy to me how Yosemite is 5 years old yet fits seamlessly into this record? Is that good or bad in terms of her artistic growth and development... 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMc957PhYWh/

The White Dress snippet from her instagram is giving me goosbumps. I've always been infatuated by Lana's voice but I swear she never put so much emotion on her delivery before :sadcore2::hair::xcry::trisha:

(Plus the video seems so poetic)

The reviews on the album are terrific this time again. It builds the momentum. I just can't wait to hear it. :bye:

It is my first time resisting hearing it before release. I'm so proud of myself.. but god this is hard. :angie:

6 minutes ago, bored said:

It's crazy to me how Yosemite is 5 years old yet fits seamlessly into this record? Is that good or bad in terms of her artistic growth and development... 

Well she said she was not there yet when she released LFL. That's why she kept it and said she would release it when the time would come.

It seems that this song was an anticipation of the growth she has attained today. The song was waiting for her mother album to come to fruition. Really can't wait to hear it to confirm that intuition. 

8 minutes ago, bored said:

good! It‘s probably been reworked (like TNBAR for NFR)

DO you think she will release WD this evening? Just like she did with DT one day before NFR dropped.

I really want to see that video and I feel like it will be better than CoCC (which was nice with the big budget but just so random with the lacking of any kind of focus and the weirdl supercuts)

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!