Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

i saw something on twitter and it was like some website that said lana‘s amazon exclusive vinyl outsold justin’s album cd in preorders :sass:. the vinyl was #4 while justin was like #59

its quite amazing how many of my twitter mutuals had zero idea lana was even dropping an album tomorrow - the promotion really has been so minimal this time around and i guess bc its not cool on social media to be a lana fan anymore a lot of people that are fans aren't voicing their hype :eek3:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

I haven’t listened to anything besides the singles yet, can anyone tell me the overall vibe of this album? Bangers, upbeat-ish, sad/depressing? Trying to figure out what drugs I want to take for my listening party and set the mood. 

1 minute ago, gatadelrey said:

I haven’t listened to anything besides the singles yet, can anyone tell me the overall vibe of this album? Bangers, upbeat-ish, sad/depressing? Trying to figure out what drugs I want to take for my listening party and set the mood. 

EDM head-banger/Early 90’s trashy eurodance 

Lanarat.png

4 minutes ago, gatadelrey said:

Spoiler

It’s a mixture of slower and more up beat songs and for me personally it feels like a sort of run away album if that makes sense. It feels almost like a warm embrace but also a album to escape with.:ma: (Just my opinion others probably get a different vibe lol) 

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

6 minutes ago, gatadelrey said:

The overall vibe is contemplative, slow, reflective, and hopeful. I say take something light that will have you thinking for days about your own existence

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Lustrouslines said:

The overall vibe is contemplative, slow, reflective, and hopeful. I say take something light that will have you thinking for days about your own existence

My fave combo. 

does anyone else's Apple Music says its expected 21st March? Guess it's just an error or I hope so. can't wait for the official release, my alt cover red vinyl is coming tomorrow too!:party:

3 minutes ago, snake said:

does anyone else's Apple Music says its expected 21st March? Guess it's just an error or I hope so. can't wait for the official release, my alt cover red vinyl is coming tomorrow too!:party:

Mine says the same and it better be an error. We have waited so long and I am not waiting another 3 days