Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Does anyone even remember what half the songs on the Honeymoon & Lust For Life sound like? 

I do. HM is in my top 3 and I am one of the few that really like LFL (probably because I connected to it when it came out). LFL really is a summer pop-ish record, super diverse. It's perfect when my expectations of having the «summer of my life» have come and gone, and when I realize my life in July or August is pretty much the same as in the other seasons. 

i think Lana is making an album about her rich friends struggling bc the war on earth is finally start to affect their protected, insular lives.  she will pay attention only to the "Struggles" of these debutantes and completely ignore the struggles of everyone else that are just finally peaking through the cracks in her silver spoon walls.

I kinda feel like this album will be more mellow sonically like HM & NFR but more daring lyrically like AKA & UV.

I kinda hope Jack and Lana «continue» the soar they were on when finishing NFR (FIILY being the last song and one that is «heavier» in production) and keep it going... I love NFR, but its «second half» or «sister record» could be a little crazier production-wise. 

Does anyone even remember what half the songs on the Honeymoon & Lust For Life sound like? 

You mean the cinematic masterpiece that is Honeymoon, and the summery album that is Lust for Life? Yes I absolutely remember what they sound like

Just because L4L doesn't have a complete cohesive sound doesn't mean it's bad

negAbhB.png

We need a good slut anthem like Gods & Monsters. I feel like we didn't really have one with NFR and the closest we got was Cinnamon Girl 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I want a UV 2 but I also want something weird and wacky and cool

We need to be surprised like we’ve been surprised with the transition from Paradise to tropico to ultraviolence, the progression of the music, relevant thematically lyrics but with a darker twist

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

A twisted gothic fairytale set in the Garden of Eden with subtle religious undertones in the lyricism and a collab with Hozier and Father John Misty :hair:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

We need a good slut anthem like Gods & Monsters. I feel like we didn't really have one with NFR and the closest we got was Cinnamon Girl

True. Her Jesse R collab (“I want you to play with me”) could be the sexy / slutty anthem we’ve been waiting for. I don’t expect it on her album though. But there’ll probably be a “sexy song” on COCC.

We have two (maybe three or four) confirmed/suspected song titles right: White Hot Forever, Let Me Love You Like A Woman, If This Is The End- I want a Boyfriend, and probably a title track because she always does those.

Any chance we’ll be hearing a single any time soon? Remember she was filming something on a car or something apparently, maybe that was for a song?

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

We have two (maybe three or four) confirmed/suspected song titles right: White Hot Forever, Let Me Love You Like A Woman, If This Is The End- I want a Boyfriend, and probably a title track because she always does those.

Any chance we’ll be hearing a single any time soon? Remember she was filming something on a car or something apparently, maybe that was for a song?

Who knows? Not sure there’ll be a single but if so, maybe end of June or July? I wonder if there’ll be any videos for this era.

White Hot Forever

Chemtrails Over The Country Club

Grenadine Quarantine

Hey Blue Baby

Talking Like An Answering Machine

Roses Bloom For You

Yosemite

Stupid For Feeling So Happy

If This Is The End - I Want A Boyfriend