Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

She said she “sees everything in star signs” when she first talked about writing this album. No idea what that is supposed to mean.

I know she said this was gonna sound like NFR, but then I’m reminded when she said Honeymoon was gonna sound like Ultraviolence, and it didnt at all, so who knows with her?

The title gives me vibes that it’s maybe something more trippy. The mention of a country club brings back the more posh imagery of her earlier work as well, but with an older, more mature feel.

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

No collabs and no reworked songs and demos we've already heard (like who really needs to listen to messy TNBAR when we have incredible BAR demo?)

And I really just don't care about the videos this time around. If she comes through with them then I'd live for it of course, but I'm not really pressing on them to come thru both because of the corona situation and because even if there was no corona Lana would just ask Chuck to shoot some shit with her for 5 mins sitting in the grass and call it a music video. It's really funny actualy that 8 songs from NFR got their videos but actually there were only 3 complete visuals in NFR era (DT + TG, FIILY + NFR,Bartender,HIAB together with MAC and VB having that messy video collage with the same visuals from Bartender and HIAB)

Okay but if the cover is literally a photo of chemtrails over a country club, I will neck

I want something more imaginative than that

hear me out

shes standing in a garden in front of a country club, in 60s attire, on the moon, and you can see retro-looking spaceships above leaving chemtrails in the "sky" above

negAbhB.png

hear me out

shes standing in a garden in front of a country club, in 60s attire, on the moon, and you can see retro-looking spaceships above leaving chemtrails in the "sky" above

or this idea with her opening the door to a car for a man like the valet, ""serving" men" with chemtrails above in the sky writing "Lana Del Rey" in the sky

Imagine if she got Jared Leto to be the guy she's opening the car door to

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

ea903a8225969c9005aef89523606efb.jpg

Dvqr77RWkAAA58L.jpg

Shots like these for the album cover in her old Mercedes done by Neil Krug in similar fashion to the UV shoot would be marvelous

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

ea903a8225969c9005aef89523606efb.jpg

Dvqr77RWkAAA58L.jpg

chryslerphono.jpg

THIS BUT IN COLOR AND IN A FUCKING TESLA, LIKE SHE'S TRYING TO PUT A RECORD INTO IT OMG

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

fjsfsdkfjk i just saw this and misread the thread title as "cameltoes over the country club"

tbh this sounds much better

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

fjsfsdkfjk i just saw this and misread the thread title as "cameltoes over the country club"

this.... now we're onto something

giphy.gif

Fuck it I'm so drunk right now but this is gonna be a really good album and I liked all Lana albums, even LFL was overall a good album (maybe her weakest but still good).... so I don't think that she gonna disappoint me this time..and yeah slay me queen (maybe it's time to log off and go to bed lol)

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

8e27226244aca9c29fc9d9575940abd3.jpg

the fact you included the TWA rocket

and I kept thinking about how this album gives me a 60s aesthetic and makes me think of Pan Am and TWA in the 60s

our minds, whew!

negAbhB.png